Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Games out of reach Topic
Has there ever been a game you were never able to get because it wasn't available in your region? Maybe never released at all?

Let's can talk about those games that you wanted and were out of your reach.

What games did you want? Here's some of mine.

Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru
The game that inspired Link's Awakening, it was the only title of it's series but was a very memorable one. It was only released in Japan for the Game Boy.

Mother
Sometimes known as Earthbound Zero, it was going to be released over here, but the SNES ruined that. Said to be the most difficult Mother game, my mouth waters to try it. No, I kinda have a personal policy. So downloading it is out of the question.

Nazo no Murasamejō
Featuring the great Takumaru! This is a hardcore top-down samurai game. I always wanted this game soooooo bad. NES game here, actually one of the first for th Famicom Disk System. Japan only, obviously.

Captain Rainbow
A very obscure super hero interacting with various obscure Nintendo characters. Made by the guys who brought you Chibi-Robo, this game is constantly on the move. Depending on your actions, the progress of the game will change dramatically. It was said there are tons of outcomes in this games that will shock, disturb, and humor you. A Wii game that came out recently in Japan.

Mother 3
Do I really need a description/ explanation? I'm sure this one will be on everyone's list. You can blame Reggie for this one, damn him! I die a little more inside every time I'm reminded I'll never see this game... Oh well, those Starmen guys will have a fan translation soon enough for you. As for me... Damn my policy.

Thanked by:
until i'm told that it's coming to the states, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Thanked by:
The Jump! superstars collection.
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
Every Fire Emblem game prior to the American Fire Emblem. Like say, Fire Emblem 4.
Thanked by:
i always get nitrams tall friend to get these for me
Thanked by:
(09-19-2008, 10:04 AM)xTYVONx Wrote: until i'm told that it's coming to the states, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

This, and the Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix games. There are probably more, I can't think of them though.
Thanked by:
WHY

WHY DO THEY REFUSE TO RELEASE PERSONA 3 (FES) IN REGULAR EU RETAIL? I really don't like ordering things off the internet; and stock tends to be low at the best of times...
Thanked by:
pokemon mmo
Thanked by:
Mother 3

Tingle RPG (I wanted this game but not enought to bother importing)

MGS4 because I don't have PS3.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
MGS4, GTAIV, Disgaea 3, Infinite Undiscovery, and some others.
Guess why.
[Image: prinsig.png]
Thanked by:
Oh, I forgot about the Tingle one, though it's not on my top list.

Thanked by:
Mother 3

Captain Rainbow

Little Big Planet

Summon NightUnsurewordCraft Story 3.

Tales of Innocence.
Thanked by:
Oh, this includes unreleased games as well? In that case, I'd definitely have to say True Fantasy Live Online.
Thanked by:
Well, I don't know if it includes unreleased games, But I don't own a PS3 so *sigh*
Thanked by:
(09-19-2008, 11:04 PM)amber dawn firebaugh Wrote: pokemon mmo
Not in this lifetime, anyway.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by: