Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips
Got the game last week and finally found a tool that worked with the new CPK format, the tool is cpk_unpacker, you can find it on Xentax (I'll leave a link at the end). Works with Generations too!

Previews:

The Madara model crashes 3ds max everytime I try to render it, don't know why. If anyone knows where the bones are and/or how I can extract them, I'd appreciate it Smile

CPK_unpacker:
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10082

Models:

Akatsuki:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/afmccu60n6oz18w/Akatsuki.rar
Hmm looks like Bijuu mode Naruto needs some work still.
[Image: 1471_Courage.jpg]
Thanked by:
Really nice looking models, they look like stills from a cartoon. Shocked
Thanked by:
Hi theo_mm!

I've a question for you!
Can you upload the models you extracted here (or wherever you want)?
I can't get the game because I've a very slow internet connection, so, if you can upload the models (or the .xfbin files of the characters) I'll be eternally grateful!!

Thanks in advance!
Thanked by:
I'm have been able to open madara in 3ds max 2012 but his textures are like tailed beast naruto so im thinking of trying to fix his texture soon!

Also, they haven't found a way to extract the bones from the game so your only able to get the T-posed models, but the good news is im rigging them!
Thanked by:
(04-04-2013, 11:52 AM)loriscangini Wrote: Hi theo_mm!

I've a question for you!
Can you upload the models you extracted here (or wherever you want)?
I can't get the game because I've a very slow internet connection, so, if you can upload the models (or the .xfbin files of the characters) I'll be eternally grateful!!

Thanks in advance!

Sure, but it will be a while till they're all up since I'm busy. I'll upload them in groups e.g. Edo, Konoha, Sound etc..

(04-04-2013, 12:54 PM)robert101410 Wrote: I'm have been able to open madara in 3ds max 2012 but his textures are like tailed beast naruto so im thinking of trying to fix his texture soon!

Also, they haven't found a way to extract the bones from the game so your only able to get the T-posed models, but the good news is im rigging them!

I'm having the same problem with Madara.. His textures are all jumbled. I was going to manually colour him but 3ds crashes when I import him.. Be sure to show us our rigging progress! Smile I tried rigging them, but I'm terribly impatient haha.
Thanked by: loriscangini
Sure! if ya want go check out my deviant art http://robert101410.deviantart.com/ and see what iv'e finished rigging! Big Grin

also where did ya find the soosano's? i've been looking for them and had no luck. :b like the folders i've searched through are spc and rpg but haven't really found soosano's.

Oh and im able to view madara in 3ds max so i'll give fixing him a try! Big Grin i just wish naruto tailed beast bomb mode was fixed too.
Thanked by:
(04-04-2013, 06:20 PM)theo_mm Wrote: Sure, but it will be a while till they're all up since I'm busy. I'll upload them in groups e.g. Edo, Konoha, Sound etc..

Thank you very much!

Anyway if you still have problems with the Madara model (or with the others), I think I can fix them because I've already fixed one from nuns2.
If you need help, I'm here!
Thanked by:
(04-04-2013, 06:40 PM)robert101410 Wrote: Sure! if ya want go check out my deviant art http://robert101410.deviantart.com/ and see what iv'e finished rigging! Big Grin

also where did ya find the soosano's? i've been looking for them and had no luck. :b like the folders i've searched through are spc and rpg but haven't really found soosano's.

Oh and im able to view madara in 3ds max so i'll give fixing him a try! Big Grin i just wish naruto tailed beast bomb mode was fixed too.

Sasuke + Madara's Susano'o are both in the spc folder, Sasuke's is 3sskacc2.xfbin and Madara's is 3mdracc2.xfbin. Itachi's is in pt/pm09 and the file is called pm09_022.. You can also get Itachi's other Susano'o (The one from his ultimate jutsu) but I tried to import it to 3ds max and it always says vertex size is too big.. Or something along those lines.

Yeah it's a shame that both tailed beast Naruto's are messed up! and nice work on the rigs, that Sakura is hilarious hehe
Thanked by:
Sasuke + Madara's Susano'o are both in the [b Wrote:spc[/b] folder, Sasuke's is 3sskacc2.xfbin and Madara's is 3mdracc2.xfbin. Itachi's is in pt/pm09 and the file is called pm09_022.. You can also get Itachi's other Susano'o (The one from his ultimate jutsu) but I tried to import it to 3ds max and it always says vertex size is too big.. Or something along those lines.

Yeah it's a shame that both tailed beast Naruto's are messed up! and nice work on the rigs, that Sakura is hilarious hehe

Thanks for letting me and Robert know where the Susano'os were! Let me open a new relevant topic concerning this game's models rips:
is it possible to extract the models from the dlc content? All Dlc files are in *.edat form but I read somewhere that all dlc models are included within the game disc from the start!
After hours of ripping, I can confirm that myself!

Naruto Goku:
[Image: idc6mv.jpg]

Itachi No Akatsuki Cloak:
[Image: blx5g.jpg]
Thanked by:
You're welcome Smile By the way, not all DLC is on disc, only the Goku and Hokage Naruto costume. It was confirmed by CC2 that if both players have DLC costumes they can see it in use.. However if only 1 has it, the other player can't see it. With the Goku + Naruto costume, everyone can see it because they are on all copies of the game. Just locked.

The reason cloakless Itachi is in, is because it's been carried over from UNSG, Deidara's has also been carried over from UNS2, I do hope these are DLC though!!

Almost forgot, Itachi's Susano'o is also in the spc folder,it's called 2itcacc2.xfbin
Thanked by:
(04-05-2013, 09:44 AM)theo_mm Wrote: ...not all DLC is on disc...

Oh well... it was a nice theory anyway! :p
Be it that way, can we do anything about the dlc content?
I started ripping content from the 5 costume pack, the first dlc released and I managed to extract the edat files from the main pkg... what now?
How can I extract the models from edat files or can I unpack edat somehow?
Any ideas?
Thanked by:
We basically have almost everything except the dlc, im just wondering where we can find it. like if the dlc is on the disc then the japan version of the game would have the road to ninja models too right?

(04-05-2013, 05:33 AM)loriscangini Wrote:
(04-04-2013, 06:20 PM)theo_mm Wrote: Sure, but it will be a while till they're all up since I'm busy. I'll upload them in groups e.g. Edo, Konoha, Sound etc..

Thank you very much!

Anyway if you still have problems with the Madara model (or with the others), I think I can fix them because I've already fixed one from nuns2.
If you need help, I'm here!

That would be awesome! so far i've only seen two models with this problem, tailed beast bomb and madara but i was thinking what if we edited the previos hokage and make them like SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT READ THE MANGA!! reincarnated! Big Grin
Thanked by:
(04-05-2013, 10:53 AM)robert101410 Wrote: what if we edited the previos hokage and make them like SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT READ THE MANGA!! reincarnated! Big Grin

Making EDO characters to normal ones (or reincarnated) is really easy as long as we have the original working textures of the EDO character or vice versa!
Anything can be done with a little texture play!

EDO Sakura:
[Image: vfz9jl.jpg]
Thanked by:
Oh nice! also i was thinking of redoing the hokage's texture's like putting rip marks and the black eye's on them! Big Grin
Thanked by: