Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Student
Information 
Hello all,

I'm a student at UCCS (University of Colorado @ Colorado Springs) I'm taking the intro to game design class and the Professor (Dr. T) refered us to this website. I figured I'd say hi, and introduce myself.

I've been working on a scrolling shooter (a spin off of Megaman/Rockman) but I've been having issues getting the sprite changes and controls right. I looked at the platform tutorial and it helped with some of the jumping and basics, but there's still a bunch of glitches.
Thanked by:
Wrong part of the board for this... entirely;
However, welcome.
Who's your professor, does he come here?

General Discussion for introduction board.

Video Game or Creative Discussion for making games and needing help.

Enjoy your stay~~

Nothing more or less useless than imagining that there is more to be done. Recall: no matter what is new there will always be these hands and these sandwiches. The enlightenment came and went and sliced bread was our creation— the best to be had. There can be no avenues of intellectual discord. We will always fold our food and put it into our mouths, long after our bodies forget what to do with it.
Thanked by:
Thanks man, I didn't see the GD board so I just posted my intro. I have a Q up on YOYO's site, so it was more of a side comment. (mods feel free to move the post.)

I'm not sure if Dr. T gets on the forums.
Thanked by:
[Image: drt.jpg]
I PITY DA FOOL WHO DON'T LISTEN TO MAH LECTURES.
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
We're getting referred in college level lectures? Nice exposure.

Welcome, by the way, and I moved your topic to the appropriate place.

Thanked by:
Yeah, my Flash professor in game designer university also recommended this site...But I knew this one some years before it XD
Aaanyway, welcome aboard.
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Haha awesome!
Anyway welcome to the boards, read the rules and enjoy.
Thanked by:
Oh hey. Welcome to class.

Sup.
Thanked by: