Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Possible LoZ Project (Discussion Needed)
ATTN MOVery Sad Please move this to Game Discussion as I think that is where it belongs for now, my apologies, I had too many tabs open Smile

Credit to LilGrim1991 for the idea in this thread:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...ight=zelda

I was thinking a game like this might actually work. I however, am a HORRIBLE artist and animator, but can work with sprite sheets after they are made. I am also good with flash and would be willing to work on a community project to make a game after this.

What I have now is to have an older style link (maybe mid-40's) going out and reaking havoc. I don't necessarily want to do the Zelda 2 style side scroller, but it is an option. I am thinking maybe an RPG style (stats and all) top-down legend of zelda game with ALTTP style artwork.

I am completely open to ideas, but I think a quest based system (quest log and all) involving humor, alcohol, and other maturities (maybe a nagging ex-wife) would be great fun for both the community and anyone else that plays this.

I don't mean to plain ask for sprites, but again, I can't do any artwork because I am just plain crappy at it. I can however post a different humorous game I have made in the past called "Defend McDonalds" if you wish to see what I've done before.

Please reply with ideas, reference drawings, and any other useful information and I will update as needed. If the project seems to be going well, I'll ask a mod to close the topic so I may collect everything into a new project topic just for development.

Update:
Well a friend of mine from school is working on a few reference sketches now. We decided a beer belly link would add good comedic value. He will wear fuzzy pink slippers and wear a magical fanny pack.

Weiseguy
Thanked by: