Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Expanded Ballade from MMIV on the GameBoy
Now this may seem a bit odd, but a few of these sprites were actually taken from Mega Man 10# But regardless of that Ballade has some sprites in the GameBoy title that didn't get carried over, and some, while having the same pose as the MM10 sprites, didn't quite match up. So here is my expanded Ballade Sheet:

[Image: expanded-Ballade-353747523]
Thanked by:
I'm going to put this is discussion to get some comments on it. Also, would you mind hosting it on another site? Deviant art doesn't seem to want to cooperate.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
you need to use the image URL not the deviant art URL
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/0...5um1c3.png
[Image: expanded_ballade_by_tailikku1-d5um1c3.png]
Thanked by:
Seems to be an influx of custom/edited 8bit megaman characters.

But I'm assuming the battle damage is what you added. (would've be a cool feature in megaman games)
There's really not much that could be said about.
[Image: mugen.gif][Image: 41583772.gif]

Love Gotta Have it:
Thanked by:
(02-11-2013, 05:22 PM)Virtuaboy123 Wrote: Seems to be an influx of custom/edited 8bit megaman characters.

But I'm assuming the battle damage is what you added. (would've be a cool feature in megaman games)
There's really not much that could be said about.

Actually the battle damage is part of the game's plot. Rock encounters Ballade one last time after beating Wily. Rather than fighting eachother, Ballade sacrifices himself by blowing up a wall that was preventing Rock from escaping Wily Star.

Also the only sprites that are different from the MM10 versions are his running animations and his jumpin animation. Also exculsive to the GameBoy title are the sprites of him growing, which I took the liberty of coloring.
Thanked by: Virtuaboy123