Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Let me take a good dump and touch your face [art]
I usually post in the doodle and creativity section but I thought that it'd be nice to have my own little thread for most of the things I make (maybe even posting WIPs, who knows)

In any case here:
[Image: another_self_portrait_by_pixelartistdiog...5u2snr.jpg]
A portrait I ended up making last year for my drawing class, If I had pictures I could have shown it at the art show my college held last semester but for sadly, that did not happen.

Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Gors, Gwen, HandToeKnee
look, I know your works aren't clean or "more correct" compared to others, but for some reason, I've always liked the roughness of your drawings. It's hard to explain. Hope you'll continue making more of those and improving on every piece Smile
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: DioShiba, Gwen
Had a bit of a creative spree going on, so expect some more art to be posted soon.
I'm really happy with how this one came out in specific. Actually I'm going to be honest and I might end up considering making this into a digital art work on photo shop at some point because I think it's going to be worth the effort to color this in digitally.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: HandToeKnee
Hey, I thought I'd edit the anatomy for your latest piece:
I didn't use a reference, so there are bound to be some things that could be fixed. If you want some explanation in something in particular then I'll oblige.
I hope it helps.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: DioShiba, Lexou Duck
I'd figured that an update was in order.

[Image: video_game_graphics_and_childhood_imagin...5yim1p.jpg]
[Image: life_drawing_5__tying_shoes_by_pixelarti...5z630b.jpg]
[Image: life_drawing_6_by_pixelartistdiogalesu-d5z63ky.jpg]
[Image: life_drawing_lucky_7__portraits_and_blus...5z647w.jpg]
[Image: journey_by_pixelartistdiogalesu-d5z64xf.jpg]
[Image: how_to_deal_with_technical_people_by_pix...5z65d3.jpg]

That first one I feel like I managed to make some decent character design based off how I interpreted bowser at first haha.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Gwen, StarSock64
Okay, so I finally decided that I want to do something seriously on photoshop at this point.

EDIT 2:
Figured I'd update this.

Honestly I figured I should post it here and get criticism on the piece so far. It's a work in progress and honestly, I know very little about digital art as a whole. So anything to help me out will be great.

EDIT: While I'm here I'm just going to leave Gors' recent song on youtube on here:

I guess this is my way of saying "your welcome" for the commission, It was really fun to work on!

Link
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Gors
Exploring new territories in life drawing

Note that this isn't the final version of it.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
No offence but breasts don't work like that. Right now the way you have them, they look flat and floppy. Like the inner line shouldn't be as long as the outer line, and boobs are also not shaped like that, they curve underneath and at top they kinda go down at an angle. They shouldn't look like the letter u at all.

M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: Lexou Duck, Gwen, Kakashifan
Maybe the model had floppy breasts? Still, they look vertical, which doesn't seem natural.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: Maxpphire
Maybe, but it looks like there is only skin with no breast tissue floppy which is pretty much, not a thing?
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Like I said, the above was a work in progress.

I would like to add I did finish it before I posted that one so maybe there might be improvements in this one on the breasts? not sure. but here.

[Image: 935361_514232981947587_2012022676_n.jpg]

also this:
[Image: 63135_514232445280974_1864117915_n.jpg]
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Marth, Gwen
I actually love that reaper to death
Thanked by: Gwen, DioShiba, Gors
bamp
[Image: 486804_519706618066890_1143859326_n.jpg][Image: 941079_519706404733578_1233340853_n.jpg][Image: 225754_519706544733564_291408899_n.jpg][Image: 644497_515625238475028_1436020048_n.jpg][Image: 164619_515625338475018_1533749397_n.jpg]
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Gors, Gwen
[Image: 217160_520278548009697_1985758125_n.jpg]

Current Project.

I'm hoping that I could get some constructive criticism on it because I would like some pointers on where I can go from here.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Gors
again, i really like your stuff for reasons posted earlier, this is no exception

but if you want accurate anatomy pointers, use firmer, but slightly slanted lines for limbs. Right now, her arm lines look like this ( ) and that's not quite like it. you could use more in-between colors to shade the muscle positions, and the flabs that occur when pressing the skin onto a solid surface.
the pose itself is tricky due to foreshortening so i suggest breaking down the anatomy ito boxes and cylinders like any art tutorial ever: they help lacing stuff in the right places and I use them when the pose is hard (such as this one). Pay attention to the general silhouette too, as the outside lines and curves do play a large role in evoking sentations from the viewer

since i'm no anatomy expert, i can't pinpoint with precise words what's wrong, but I can see it is; I hope this helps you though. Still, I really like your drawings..
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: DioShiba