Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello One and All!
Wink 
Hello fellow Spriter's Resourcians, I am Arkenova and I'm here to you today because not only to meet new people, but also get Project DragonBlossom on the roll. (It's more of an indie work in progress, but anyways, yeah.)

I'm an experienced sprite editor and an intimidate custom spriter (well, in terms of characters, I'm not good with environment spriting.) I also happen to be a freelance artist and writer as well that likes to rearrange music and also remix (despite of those two being my limited areas and programming is just a foreign language to me.)

I also happen to be a fan of multiple series in the spectrum of traditional to digital works and such, so yeah.

Well anyways, that's all I have to say on the subject and I will speak to you all soon enough. See you later. Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
Hi, welcome to the Resource Community, make sure to read the forum rules and enjoy your stay! Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
Hey Arkenova, welcome to the Resource! Hope you enjoy your time here!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
It's nice meeting new members! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: