Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Things are starting to heat up!
So I've found that the internet has been consuming far too much of my life of late. So much that I've lately pretty much literally abandoned my studies and job-searching, both seriously important activities that should be given a much higher priority.

Don't get me wrong; I've really enjoyed and appreciated my time with every one of you that I interacted with. Like anything in life, there were moments of great happiness and times when disagreements billowed to staggering arguments, but I've valued you all the same. For the past 7 years, first with PT, then with tSR, I've admired art, given & received criticism, and grown shared memories that I hope I'll hold onto for some time.

However, I feel that, in order to stem my seeming addiction to online interaction, I must pull myself away from the site and the people I've called my friends. Maybe, when I manage to get things in order, I'll return. Actually, I will definitely return; still gotta finish SoLgame ehehe...

With that said, happy sails to y'all, and good luck in your travels etc. etc.

tl;dr: I'm monkey food if I don't leave!
Thanked by: puggsoy
Oh wow this is unexpected. All the same, we've very much enjoyed your time here, and, I for one wish you the very best in everything you do~
You've been a really cool friend too even if you don't talk enough in chat (Heart). When you come back I want to see you with a new and successful life. Big Grin

Sayonara, our dear explosive indie feline.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Farewell and best of luck~
Thanked by:
Goodbye, Kitsu. I'm glad to have had the privilege to call you a friend.

(I don't blame you, it's hard to balance social activities (even online ones!) and productivity...)
Thanked by:
See you and good luck Kitsu! As Mighty said pretty unexpected but I totally understand.

I'm not sure if I've talked enough with you to call you a friend exactly, but you've been a cool person to know Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
aww man Sad

good luck tho
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
It sucks to see you leave :C

But I wish you good luck on your quest and I hope we get to talk again! C:
Thanked by:
I am not sad because I know this is not a farewell, but a 'see ya later'. And I am sure you'll come back with great news anyway! I'll miss you, but it's for the best and I'm sure you'll manage it!

I am also really sorry for anything I've caused lately, it was entirely my fault, I acknowledge it and I hope you don't leave without seeing this.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Kitsu, Kami, Virt
weko....
Thanked by:
Later Kitsu, good luck with life and stuff! Smile
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
See you later kitsu-nee~

Hope you succeed in your studies and job searching.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
Thanked by: