Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Introducing myself :D
Wink 
Hey all I am kabone, I am a full time college student from the USA, that is looking to either work with someone for making graphics for a game i am making or possibly learning the trade of spriting Big Grin
Thanked by:
Welcome to the resource community, kabone! Be sure to read the rules and enjoy your stay!
Thanked by:
Hey kabone, welcome to the Resource! With luck you may find someone willing to help, otherwise people here will be glad to give you a hand in learning spriting yourself.

Hope you enjoy your time here!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Welcome aboard.

Good like with your graphics employment and being a merchant of spriting! Big Grin
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Thank you all!
Thanked by:
Welcome to The Resource Kabone! I'm pretty sure you'll love TSR, I sure do. Don't be afraid to ask if you need anything or just need some help with game development or just need some crit on your sprites. I'm pretty sure you'll be comfortable in the GameDev lounge in the game development section. Enjoy! (Make sure you make an awesome avatar!) Wink
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Hey and welcome to tSR!

Even if you don't find someone to collab with, you'll definitely benefit in terms of skill; we have lots of excellent spriters here Smile
Thanked by: