Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Forgot to introduce myself
Neutral 
Since I've allready submitted some obscure stuff I just wanted to Introduce myself.

I'm Cenobite 53, nearly 30 years old and from Germany.
(10o is a short form of Ceno, since 10 is "Zehn", combined with "o" it makes Zehno=Ceno Tongue )
I like playing Basketball, making music and creating stuff for mugen -> thats why I rip all those Fighter Sprites so that me and others can use those as material for mugen.
Thanked by:
great, 10o! i've seen your rips and they're pretty cool.

have a good stay at tsr! since you've submitted some stuff already, I suppose you already read the rules.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(01-21-2013, 09:06 AM)Gorsalad Wrote: great, 10o! i've seen your rips and they're pretty cool.

have a good stay at tsr! since you've submitted some stuff already, I suppose you already read the rules.
thanks!
And yeah for sure I've read the rules, I allready registered 2 years ago, just wasn't active at all.
Thanked by:
Happy late welcome to the Resource Community :-P
Thanked by:
Late welcome to TSR! Please continue to enjoy your stay~
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Late welcome to the Resource, 10o! Just checked out some of your rips, they're pretty good, hope you enjoy your time here and submit some more!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: