Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Christopher Robin Challenge: Pooh Baseball
Only the dead know peace from this hellish challenge:

[Image: christopherrobin-d13c9c20543fc6d051429ce...s6-c10.jpg]

Click on the image, play the game, see what I mean.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Gwen
Is this even possible to win...?
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
(01-04-2013, 04:08 PM)Baegal Wrote: Is this even possible to win...?

If one can make it to Chris Robin then who the hell knows.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Took me a while to realise that you have to hold down the mouse button: I kept just tapping it Tongue

Just beat Piglet though and it's actually pretty fun. Although I'm guessing Christopher will probably want 100% hit-outs or something impossible like that.

EDIT: Almost beat Owl. It's late now but I'll try to beat it tomorrow.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
I got up to Tigger, stuck there. Pretty fun game though, Owl took quite a while to beat.
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by:
It's hard as balls to even beat Owl.

Owl and his damn zig-zag pitching

I can't even imagine what Tigger and Christopher will be like because damn.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
I can't even beat Eeyore... Defeated
All I get are "ファール"s over and over and over
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
I just realized you can upgrade skills.
I got all the way to owl without realizing that...
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Wait what. Is that what the points are for? I even beat the Owl...
Thanked by: Phantom Killah
I literally did not know about that shop until I watched Cr1tikal doing his playthrough of the game.

God dammit.
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
Fucking owl struck me out when I had one hit left to win. FFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!
Thanked by:
I didn't know about the shop until just now after reading this. And since it's Japanese I just level all the skills equally (although knowing me I'd probably do that even if I knew what they were).

The only noticeable difference though is that he hits it a bit further, which only helps if it's close to 100m. But I still seem to hit fouls and miss the same amount of times as usual.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: DioShiba, Phantom Killah
(01-05-2013, 06:28 AM)puggsoy Wrote: I didn't know about the shop until just now after reading this. And since it's Japanese I just level all the skills equally (although knowing me I'd probably do that even if I knew what they were).

The only noticeable difference though is that he hits it a bit further, which only helps if it's close to 100m. But I still seem to hit fouls and miss the same amount of times as usual.

I'm going to be honest, I never even realized there were upgrades.

I guess all this time I was playing on ninja gaiden sigma hard mode then. hurr.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Phantom Killah, Gwen
Well, if you want help with the stats:

First is Power.

Then Meet, which I can only assume is the bat's sweet spot for homeruns?

then last is Speed.

I'm going to upgrade now and see if it gets easier
Thanked by: puggsoy
Aha thanks for that. Just so you know I figured out that Speed means how quickly Pooh can move position, not how quickly he swings (as if that could even be increased).

I can say that I've noticed the effects of all three, but they're really too minimal to make a significant impact on the results. In the end it really depends on how good you are (or more precisely, knowing where and when to swing). With Tigger especially, you can't really do much but practise your timing.
Thanked by: