Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
3D Bottlecap
Might anyone be interested in making a low-poly 3D used bottlecap, like the one in the spoiler below, but mapped with a 128x128 texture that has markings so I can make different kinds for myself?

If you could do it in Kenneth Fejer's low-poly style (comical with flat shading) I'd appreciate that even more, but I'm not really picky.

This is for a potential freeware project and I can't afford to pay anyone, but hopefully a name drop in a credits menu will do Sick
Thanked by:
I might be able to do this later.
Thanked by: Previous, puggsoy, recme, Sengir
I'll do it. give me ten minutes
Once there was a way to get back homeward
Thanked by: Garamonde
Uhh, Raccoon Sam,
I already said I'd do it :U

nevermind that turned out badly, I have no idea how to shade a bottlecap
you can do it Sam
Thanked by:
you said MIGHT bahahhahhahahah AHAHAHHAHA

how do i upload stuff
Thanked by:
It's preferred that you upload it to one or other file host and link to it. I think attachments are possible although that might only be in the first post of a thread (but they aren't encouraged anyway).
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
aw man but i hate file hosts
You have an e-mail? Skype? Or something?
Thanked by:
DROPBOOOOOOX
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Garamonde, Previous
I'm afraid to use it because if that shit auto-syncs, I'm out of Hard Disk space in a second. Unsure
Thanked by:
Wow, thanks! I'll PM you my email in a sec, I'm out but I'll be home in a few minutes.
Thanked by:
SENT yeeeeessssssss Cool
Thanked by: Sengir, Garamonde
(01-04-2013, 05:31 PM)Raccoon Sam Wrote: I'm afraid to use it because if that shit auto-syncs, I'm out of Hard Disk space in a second. Unsure

Coincidentally I've started using it just today, but as far as I know it only syncs if you download the client, which isn't compulsory. Even then it only syncs files you put in the specific syncing folder. So if you don't do that you can just use it as a regular file host.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, because this is also the way I'm using it.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Raccoon Sam