Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
recoloring requests
I can finally use a tablet and now i'll take requests. When I'm done with them, I'll probably put them all in the first post.

RULES: Only four requests at a time. Why? Because I am going to put my effort in the pictures and I wouldn't want a lot all at once Smile I LIED. Very Sad

[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
Cool, another art request thread! Smile

Can you draw my ref riding a zebra into the sunset? That would be cool.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Draw Recolorme punching a hole through Goku and Chris Thorndyke and Sora because there can only be one with generic spikey anime hair
Thanked by: Baegal
Draw yourself drawing yourself.

Preferably drawing himself, too.
Thanked by: Marth
Me and six other members who are cosplaying as the others of the Seven Governors.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/nes/cla...heet/28284
Thanked by:
ALRIGHT! The spots are taken! Please wait until I finish these drawings.

Thank you! Wink
Thanked by: TomGuycott, Virt, Garamonde, Shade
I want to be drawn onto the spot where Samus is on the super metriod box and insted of metriod write Raventroid,

You don't have to do it now, don't worry I'm a paitent person
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
Um, not to rain on your parade, but the requests are already taken. Please wait after I am done with them. Then you may ask once spots are empty.
Thanked by:
For Kitsu!
[Image: vJ8dv.png]

I'm still working on the other ones!

EDIT: After the three drawings, imma make sketches because its really too much. I'll also stop taking requests on January 8th
We can give these C+C, right?
Mainly, be careful with light sources and cut down on all of the negative space. I like the colors C:
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by: recme
Sure, that's okay. I probably wont fix it but if I ever came to drawing the specific thing again, then I'll make sure the same problems won't happen again. Wink
Thanked by: Garamonde, Baegal, Virt
*looks at empty spot #3*
Do you have to finish all the request until you accept new ones?
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
(01-04-2013, 02:46 PM)recolornerd Wrote: Um, not to rain on your parade, but the requests are already taken. Please wait after I am done with them. Then you may ask once spots are empty.
Hieyna, he said when he's done with them, so that means all 3 of them.

Edit: Dang it Name changes, bah.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
I'mma extend the date for requests because time is running out! >_>

the new date is now January 16th! after these four requests, i'll probably just make sketches.Ouch!

It's really hard for me and I have to do a kajillion other things, so in the meantime, i'll just finish coloring the almost finished one i have and sketch the next two. sorry to those people Gonna Puke
Thanked by: Garamonde, Shade
I dont want to sped all my time working on these four requests, so i kinda had to be quick!

To Virt!
[Image: M692o.png]

To ShadeDBZ!
[Image: UZBcM.png]

To Tomguycott!
[Image: bq0a9.png]
darn i just noticed its too light. >_>

REQUESTS ARE OPEN.
Thanked by: Shade, TomGuycott, Garamonde, Virt