Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I want to update one of my existing sheets, not sure how.
Hey there, I've made some updates to a sheet I submitted here earlier in the year, and would like to replace the existing one with the revised sheet. Would someone explain what I'd need to do in this situation?
I'm also wondering if submissions with further content on the same game (new icons & sheets) should be submitted within the thread you'd previously made the last time you'd submitted work for it. I have a couple new sheets that will be ready soon for Light Crusader, so just need a heads up on how to proceed with them. Thanks.
Thanked by:
For the first one, just post the updated sheet in the same thread and say which it needs to replace (if it isn't already obvious), and the uploaders should do it. You can also make a new icon if you want.

Secondly, yep you can post all your rips from the same game in the same thread. Some people (like me) even have a single thread where they submit all their rips from any consoles and games.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Yea, just post it in the thread and state which one it replaces. If your thread is really old, you could also make a new one, but there's nothing against using the old thread! :-)
Thanked by: Garamonde
The update's in, everything worked out great. Thanks so much for the help there!
Thanked by: puggsoy