Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rip Request: General Fire Emblem Rips
It seems our Fire Emblem areas are rather lacking. Many sheets haven't yet been ripped, and many of those that have are missing frames or contain extraneous effects not part of the actual character sprites.

I'm sure these areas would be very useful to the FE community interested in making fangames and for referencing when producing new assets.

So, on behalf of Fire Emblemers, I request that some of the FE games get more extensive, more organized rips.

Thanks ^^
Thanked by: Lexou Duck
It'd be awesome if you could get together some sort of list of things that need to be done - as somebody who doesn't know anything about the series, it's hard for me to jump on board without knowing what is and is not finished and/or started...
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Garamonde, Shade
We should start a FE project.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Shade
I also don't know a significant amount about the FE games but I would love to help out! Smile
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
A Fire Emblem ripping project would be, as the kids say, "dope". Smile

(12-20-2012, 03:46 AM)Dazz Wrote: It'd be awesome if you could get together some sort of list of things that need to be done - as somebody who doesn't know anything about the series, it's hard for me to jump on board without knowing what is and is not finished and/or started...
Thanked by: Garamonde, Kitsu
Here's a short listing of missing things in the FE3 section (using Serenesforest listings as reference) (slowly being updated):

Key:
Missing
Incomplete
Completed

Adding to the above lists by canas, FE2 is also missing character portraits.
And FE 6,7, & 8 are missing battle backgrounds and the platforms the battle sprites stand on.

I'm unfortunately also not that knowledgable on everything in these games, ehehe.
Thanked by: Shade, canasniimehugh
bumping this, i got permission from VincentASM (the founder of serenesforest.net) to use his stuff, he has a bunch of useful sprites

otherwise, i ripped the battle backgrounds from the 3 gba games
FE6
FE7
FE8

i also already took two spells from his website and reorganized them (frames went went from up to down, but i put em left to right)
[Image: RZmM5KX.png][Image: f94ilKz.png]

And furthermore, i realized that pretty much all the battle spritesheets are incomplete (not a single one has the unarmed sprites)
for organization and cleanness's sake, i plan on redoing them all, using each time the default palettes (ie : these type of colors : [Image: anwZyjB.png])

for now i did eliwood and hector unpromoted
Eliwood
Hector
^ thing is, im not sure what to do about the existing sheets : should we take em down altogether or keep, even though they'll just be incomplete recolored copies ?

EDIT: i ripped the story screens from FE6 and completed Drakewing's rip of FE8
im too lazy to make icons, but i'm waaay waay motivated to get some more rips done !

EDIT 2: ripped [Image: ntJHpcF.png] and [Image: o4Nwd8B.png] !

EDIT 3: SHOPKEEPERSSSS (they're the same in every game)
also barrier staff and miss frames taken from serenes forest

EDIT 4: Exaccus effect and Restore staff

EDIT 5 : i made a list for jetters so she could upload the spells correctly, i figured you guys might find it useful too
[Image: enTbdA1.png]

lets get this going fellas !
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
One man, tackling all GBA FE`s? Absurd! I shall assist you! (albeit in a slow manner Shy )

FE8:
[Image: ibz5cKibXr1LAc.png]

Dibs on FE8 monsters! And, err... we should probably move this to a legit project thread.
Thanked by: Lexou Duck
(03-24-2013, 11:51 PM)canasniimehugh Wrote: One man, tackling all GBA FE`s? Absurd! I shall assist you! (albeit in a slow manner Shy )

FE8:
[Image: ibz5cKibXr1LAc.png]

Dibs on FE8 monsters! And, err... we should probably move this to a legit project thread.

Good , except you're missing the staff dodge Smile

by the way, vincentASM asked me if i could upload all the BGs from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn
he has all the files downloadable :
Path of Radiance: http://serenesforest.net/media/fe9bg/All.zip
Radiant Dawn: http://serenesforest.net/media/fe10bg/All.zip

thing is, i haven't played either of them, so i can't give nay names to these files
if someone who has would be so kind as to name them properly Smile
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
(03-24-2013, 11:51 PM)canasniimehugh Wrote: And, err... we should probably move this to a legit project thread.
I think it'd be better if one who'd actively work on the project make a thread so they could update the first post with a list of things to rip and what has been ripped etc. to give it a better organized structure.

PS: Thankies, lookit here :-)
Thanked by: Garamonde