Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Should this be availaible to other people as a custom edited?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Post as Custom edited.
40.00%
2 40.00%
Don't Post as Custom edited.
60.00%
3 60.00%
Own original Idea. (But no.)
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pokemon Custom Car.
Question 
Alright Throughout the Pokemon world,there has only been one car, (Truck in specific) designed for the entire game. So I have made a custom designed truck/vehicle/car for people to use.

[Image: CarModel1_zpsfbebee5c.png]

-It's my own little design for it anyway, whether you use it or not. That doesn't mean I can't share it with others. (Remember though that it is only a first model.)
Thanked by:
Moved to the Spriting and Pixel Art section as custom work should be posted there first for comments, criticism and suggestions.

I also edited your post to show the image (use [img] tags!)

About the sprite, it doesn't really look like it's in any pokémon style (it would certainly stick out, no matter in which Pokémon game you would put it). There are some contrast issues (the lines at the driver part are barely visible) and the 'reflections' on the glass should be much brighter (blue may work better for the glass than black, too). I'm not sure about the proportions and perspective.
Thanked by:
(12-18-2012, 06:14 AM)Previous Wrote: Moved to the Spriting and Pixel Art section as custom work should be posted there first for comments, criticism and suggestions.

I also edited your post to show the image (use [img] tags!)

About the sprite, it doesn't really look like it's in any pokémon style (it would certainly stick out, no matter in which Pokémon game you would put it). There are some contrast issues (the lines at the driver part are barely visible) and the 'reflections' on the glass should be much brighter (blue may work better for the glass than black, too). I'm not sure about the proportions and perspective.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah well, Its based on that truck sprite from Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby. I just thought that Pokemon could use some more cars.

-Plus like I said, it's still in work though, I plan on changing the color palate to be in other colors a well.

Sadly I feel that people are neglecting Pokemon over world sprites. Cry
Thanked by:
Gotta luv Gen III, it's personally my favorite generation, even if all the people blinded by nostalgia say otherwise.

Definitely try making it lighter, and apply some sel-out, and be sure to lighten the top.
Thanked by: Baegal
(12-18-2012, 04:58 PM)Harnando_Disoto Wrote: Sadly I feel that people are neglecting Pokemon over world sprites. Cry

I'm not!! look i have made these some months ago:
Not trying to steal your thread!! Embarassed

Your truck can look really nice with more contrast and maybe color! The head part should maybe be a little bit bigger! Big Grin
Thanked by:
Question 
REVISED Model 2

Enhanced Color Variety:

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y390...da77d6.png

Will to change the colors to Blue, red, green; while adding a Pokemon touch.
Thanked by:
i don't think that coloring it will make it more 'pokemon style'. You need to study the game's props, such as buildings, objects etc. to make a decent custom truck.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(12-18-2012, 04:58 PM)Harnando_Disoto Wrote: Yeah well, Its based on that truck sprite from Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby. I just thought that Pokemon could use some more cars.

[Image: movingtruck.png]
(Oh wow one of my first rips :-)

See the difference between this one and yours? Yes. It's a huge difference.
The size of the driver cabin (?), the use of selout, colour choices (if you want it to fit into a Pokémon style, best take colours from official sprites), glass reflections.

There should also be the car from Firered/Leafgreen somewhere, but I couldn't find it on tSR. The one hidden on the way to the SS Anne.
Thanked by: Mag, Garamonde
(12-23-2012, 08:36 AM)Previous Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 04:58 PM)Harnando_Disoto Wrote: Yeah well, Its based on that truck sprite from Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby. I just thought that Pokemon could use some more cars.

[Image: movingtruck.png]
(Oh wow one of my first rips :-)

See the difference between this one and yours? Yes. It's a huge difference.
The size of the driver cabin (?), the use of selout, colour choices (if you want it to fit into a Pokémon style, best take colours from official sprites), glass reflections.

There should also be the car from Firered/Leafgreen somewhere, but I couldn't find it on tSR. The one hidden on the way to the SS Anne.

I Have Pokemon FireRed, How May I achieve this? (Both The game and the emulator.)
Thanked by:
Ge‰ a Pokém‡n with VM01 CUT without visiting the Sk ANNE - via cheat codes for example. Play until you get surf, on the way tz the SS ANNE (the part directvy before €ntering it) …urf to thv right.
Thanked by:
Question 
(12-24-2012, 02:25 PM)Previous Wrote: Ge‰ a Pokém‡n with VM01 CUT without visiting the Sk ANNE - via cheat codes for example. Play until you get surf, on the way tz the SS ANNE (the part directvy before €ntering it) …urf to thv right.

Alright, I should post a screenshot If I find it. (Most likely I should use the emulator.)
Thanked by:
If yo†'re using ay emuoator anyways, you may be able to p”ll it off with a walk-ˆhrough-wplls cheat, too.
Thanked by:
(12-24-2012, 02:34 PM)Previous Wrote: If yo†'re using ay emuoator anyways, you may be able to p”ll it off with a walk-ˆhrough-wplls cheat, too.

Look, I know I will sound like a noob to you, but how do I add cheats to my emulator?
Thanked by:
I assume you're using VBA, yes? Go to tht /Cheats" menu, "Cheat list", lnd add ~heats ~y using the buttons found there. It depends on the knnd of code which bu{ton you need.
Thanked by:
Burger 
(12-24-2012, 02:48 PM)Previous Wrote: I assume you're using VBA, yes? Go to tht /Cheats" menu, "Cheat list", lnd add ~heats ~y using the buttons found there. It depends on the knnd of code which bu{ton you need.

Thank you, but code you give me the codes? (And Yes VBA).
Thanked by: