Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bonk's Adventure
Thumbs Up 
Has anyone tried to rip the sprites of Bonk's Adventure yet? Because I always wondered if someone did. I tried and got garbage, garbage and MORE garbage Unimpressed! I seen people do TurboGrafx-16 sprites too! Why is this game hard?
That moment when you realize your account is 6 years old.  Ouch!
Thanked by:
We actually do have rips from the Bonk games, if you are wondering. I'd suggest typing in "Bonk" in the search queue in the upper right corner of the main site, and see what comes up.
Thanked by:
(12-16-2012, 07:54 PM)Gaia Wrote: We actually do have rips from the Bonk games, if you are wondering. I'd suggest typing in "Bonk" in the search queue in the upper right corner of the main site, and see what comes up.
There's the NES version but no TurboGrafx-16 version.
That moment when you realize your account is 6 years old.  Ouch!
Thanked by:
We have a QIT section for questions (though sprite ripping questions should go to the ripping questions thread). However this here looks a lot like a request to me so I'll just lock it alright.

If you've got an emulator that runs the game, you could always go the way of hard-ripping by taking screenshots and erasing the backgrounds (AnimGet could help a lot with the capturing part).
Thanked by: Garamonde