Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ape Escape models
I thought you guys could use some Ape Escape models and since this game conviently has all the characters from the series, i thought "why not?"
These models are from the PSP game called Ape EscapeUnsurearuSaru Big Mission (or SaruSaru Daisakusen)
Game Icon: [Image: GameIcon.png]
Here's our main character Spike
[Image: SpikeI.png][Image: SpikePreview.png]
http://www.mediafire.com/?knw403vetbw0wr0

I suppose it does go without saying that i am quite nub at this modeling thing Cute
If you would like i could try to upload everybody else but it will take some time, i can only withstand playing a laggy emulator for so long.
Right now im working on Kei and Jimmy, the other protagonists from Ape Escape 3 and 2 respectively.
umm just letting you know there should be no gray color background on the small icon it should be the same way as your big Icon's background,

also what PSP emulator are you using also how did you rip the model cause i can think of a game i want to rip later ...

Great Model Rip as well Smile
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by:
dat hair....wow....i bet i could make a yugioh model out of this
Thanked by:
Funfact: Spike's name in JAPAN is Kakeru. How did I find this out? A bit of recollection of the SaruSaru CGI anime. They obviously renamed him to fit the american audience and the fact he had spiked hair.

And this has been another.. Useless fact.

Though neat rip! Can't wait to see Spectre soon.
Thanked by:
Wait hang on, does he have a NOSE? The ASBR Spike doesn't which looks really weird.
Thanked by:
I know about the gray background on the icon thing. once i posted this i just now realized that i still had the background on this xD.

Also i was using jpcsp to get these models since it comes with a model ripper. However unless you have a wicked awesome pc, your games are gonna be very laggy. :u Java isnt exactly the best emulator material.

And yes he has a nose xD one reason why i like these models way better than the one in ASBR.
Also good news Big Grin, after searching through japanese text menus and getting fed up with 3ds max crashing on me because the stage model is so dang huge, i found out i can get the models of the monkeys from the card thingy in the game (would love for someone to tell me what that is)
Thanked by: Gaia
Welcome to TMR!

Sorry but, the very first thing I noticed is how the model render is overlapping the preview image's border, which it shouldn't be, so please take the white/grey border of a blank preview and paste it overtop to fix it.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Previous, Roxas358
[Image: SpikePreview_zpsd73cb6ed.png] Improved Preview Pic
[Image: SpikeI_zpsc95e2f6f.png] Improved Icon
Thanked by: Roxas358, Garamonde
I've uploaded the model to the main site. Smile

Also so you know, we don't except RAR compression. But I changed it to ZIP this time. Wink
Thanked by: Garamonde
Good news everyone, I have just recently finished Kei, the male protagonist of Ape Escape 3, AKA Satoru in japan.
Personally Ape Escape 3 was my favorite one.
[Image: KeiPreview_zpsc1aa1322.png] [Image: KeiIcon_zps50da2553.png]
http://www.mediafire.com/?343636p277t74p3
I guess it looks alright :u some feedback would be nice.
(12-14-2012, 10:00 PM)Roxas358 Wrote: Also so you know, we don't except RAR compression. But I changed it to ZIP this time. Wink

When did this happen? We accept .RARs for every other Resource, and senjen always submits in .RARs. Tongue
Thanked by: Roxas358
(12-15-2012, 08:47 AM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote:
(12-14-2012, 10:00 PM)Roxas358 Wrote: Also so you know, we don't except RAR compression. But I changed it to ZIP this time. Wink

When did this happen? We accept .RARs for every other Resource, and senjen always submits in .RARs. Tongue

Oh, I don't know where I got that idea? Shy

Sorry SalemFox you can go back to submitting .RARs.

Edit:
Also Kei needs to be centered in your 3d program before I can upload him.
Thanked by: Garamonde, SalemFox
You might have been thinking of the time where we were discussing whether to add another archive format to our list of accepted formats, or to remove .RAR to make things easier for the downloaders. Tongue
Either way these rips look nice so far Salem, keep up the good work. Wink
Thanked by: Roxas358, Gaia
(12-15-2012, 12:23 PM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: You might have been thinking of the time where we were discussing whether to add another archive format to our list of accepted formats, or to remove .RAR to make things easier for the downloaders. Tongue
Either way these rips look nice so far Salem, keep up the good work. Wink

You're probably right. Tongue
(12-15-2012, 12:23 PM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: You might have been thinking of the time where we were discussing whether to add another archive format to our list of accepted formats, or to remove .RAR to make things easier for the downloaders. Tongue
Off with RAR files. WinRAR is nagware, and 7-Zip can't add anything to existing RAR files.