Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
100 Slime-Ton Rip
Why yes, this project is my first post. Hello to all.
Anyway, Slime Mori Mori Dragon Quest: Shougeki no Shippo Dan, or the unreleased prequel to Rocket Slime.
I made my way through the game, and ripped all 100 Slimes, no small feat, (Though not as big as it may seem), and ~24 hours of work.
So, here they come.

[Image: AngelSlimes.png] [Image: BabyHealSlimes.png] [Image: SisterSlime.png] [Image: BubbleSlimes.png]
[Image: GemSlimes.png] [Image: PriestSlime.png] [Image: Slimeborg.png] [Image: DarkSlimes.png]
[Image: DrakeSlimes.png] [Image: WonderEgg.png] [Image: FangSlimes-1.png] [Image: GrandpaSlime.png]
[Image: BabyKingSlimes.png] [Image: HealSlimes-1.png] [Image: BestFriend.png] [Image: SpottedKingSlimes.png]
[Image: MarineSlimes.png] [Image: MrsHealSlime.png] [Image: MommaSlime.png] [Image: MrHealSlime.png]
[Image: SpottedSlimes.png] [Image: NinjaSlimes.png] [Image: PoppaSlime.png] [Image: TreeSlimes.png]
[Image: GrandmaSlime.png] [Image: KingSlimes.png] [Image: Slimes.png] [Image: Confetti.png]
[Image: RockSlime.png] [Image: DrakeFriend.png] [Image: TinySlimes-1.png] [Image: KingBubbleSlime-1.png]

And there we go. I checked every species name I could find against the DragonQuest Wiki, hence why some of them don't include slime at all.
I apologize for the size of the Rock Slimes and Tiny Slimes. Rock Slimes literally just bob up and down, no actual animation, and Tiny Slimes are, well... Tiny.

Anyway, Enjoy!

EDIT
Sorry, some changes. Now in 4 columns, and I apparently missed a set...

[Removed the courier font. Please just use the default one for normal text!~]
Thanked by: Ton, Davy Jones, Garamonde
Wow, very nice =)
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
These are amazing rips; great job sir! I've uploaded them all now, I hope to see more from you!

Everything about that post made me smile Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Garamonde, Ton