Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hiya!
Neutral 
I have lurked this website for so many years.
And today I have decided to finally(for the millionth time) pick up the hobby of SPRITE RIPPING/MAKING!!!!

Few things you should know about me:

1. I some times get really hyper and that ruins my grammar 100%(like now)
2. I some times disappear because of life stuff.
3. I have really great hair.
4. <-- This is my least favorite number.
5. TBA
Thanked by:
Welcome to the Resource Community, Arus! Be sure to check the rules and enjoy your stay! Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
Hey Arus, welcome to the Resource! If you need any help with sprite ripping or making feel free to ask for advice, we'll be glad to help.

Hope you enjoy your time here!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
I hope you and your wonderful hair enjoy your stay

can i feel your hair

im creepy
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde
Welcome to tSR! Hopefully we'll see some sheets from you in the future, heh Smile

... but what's wrong with 4? It's a multiple of 2! Heck, it's even a power of 2! Very Sad
Prime numbers are far worse if you ask me. Can't even divide anything into them besides themselves Embarassed
Thanked by:
I'm just throwing a guess out there, but he could maybe have tetraphobia? Otherwise, we all just have our reasons for not liking certain things, heh.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
welcome to the forum, Arus! Cool
Thanked by:
Welcome to tSR, Arus! I don't like the number 4 too; I prefer odd numbers that doesn't have nine.
[Image: 7190517.gif]
Thanked by: