Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Just a Question regarding 'tSR Only!' sheets
Okay, so... I'm kinda new here on The Spriters Resource, deciding to join so I could ask a question or few. And obviously maybe to post custom sprites...
Anyways, I've been trying to make a Sprite Flash Animation, of the Mario Series. And on some sheets I see things like 'tSR Only!'.
At first I wondered what 'tSR' is, but when I was about to search it on Google, I found out right before I typed the three letters, that it stood for 'The Spriters Resource'.
But if it is only allowed for The Spriters Resource, does that mean that I'm not allowed to use it on my Flash Animation?
I know there might have already been topics/threads like this before, so if there are, I'm very sorry.
Thank you for taking your time.
[Image: 7190517.gif]
Thanked by:
Heya!

The "tSR only" refers to the sheet itself. It basically means that people shouldn't rehost the sheet elsewhere, but it doesn't mean you can't use the contents in games, comics or animations.
It's just so people won't put the sheets someone else ripped or made on their own websites (in the worst case claiming they made them, too).

PS: Changed the topic title to be more specific! :-)
Oh, okay. Thanks! I was really getting confused.
No problem, it made it more specific. Thanks again!
[Image: 7190517.gif]
Thanked by: