Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Metroid Zero Mission: All Tilesets
[Image: tourianIcon.png][Image: kraidicon.png][Image: brinstarIcon.png][Image: crateriaIcon.png][Image: chozodiaIcon.png][Image: norfairIcon.png][Image: ridleyIcon.png][Image: tourianIcon.png]

Click the icon to view the full sheet. These are all the tiles from Metroid Zero Mission.
Thanked by: T0misaurus
You have Tourian on there twice.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
Chozodia and Norfair tiles are shunk by Photobucket, can you re-upload them somewhere else like imgur?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Ton
Oh, oops. Sorry. I'll try to fix those tomorrow after work. I'll just put the images on my site and direct link them here.
Thanked by: Ton
All saved! Will check back tomorrow for updates!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Garamonde
Good to see you again, Midi! Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Wow, nice =D
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
Either I just noticed or I can't remember what it looks like, but where's the glass tube you blow up to get back to the rest of Zebes in Chozodia?
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
OK, here are the images that Photobucket broke on Imgur. Chozodia Norfair

(11-27-2012, 12:01 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: Either I just noticed or I can't remember what it looks like, but where's the glass tube you blow up to get back to the rest of Zebes in Chozodia?

Look to the left of the big Chozo mural. The tube parts are there, just not the whole thing since some of the tiles repeat, so it looks smaller than in the game.

[EDIT] Metroid Fusion tiles are gonna take way longer since the tiles contain absolute black, and the background in the tile viewer is absolute black, too. I'll have to grab them the old-fashion way.
Thanked by:
(11-28-2012, 01:26 AM)Midi Wrote: [EDIT] Metroid Fusion tiles are gonna take way longer since the tiles contain absolute black, and the background in the tile viewer is absolute black, too. I'll have to grab them the old-fashion way.

If you're using the VBA tile viewer, you can change the alpha colour with cheatcodes / ram edits.
Hang on, we had a topic somewhere.

Ah, here!
Mainly this post (ram edit) or this one (cheat codes).
They should affect the tiles in the tile viewer, too!

If you're using a stand-alone tile viewer like TiledGGD, you could change the palette data within the ROM, too, but that'd be a tiny bit more tricky. I could probably walk you through it, though.
Thanked by: Kelvin, Garamonde
Saved the new ones.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Garamonde