Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What do you want for Christmas?
Well, now that Thanksgiving is over and today is Black Friday, the Christmas season is officially here!
What are you guys hoping for this year?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
A drawing tablet.

No seriously, as long as I get that, I don't need anything else.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Love~
We actually don't celebrate Christmas, not properly anyway, so I'm not expecting anything. I might get some money though.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
A job would be nice.
A lenovo Z580 laptop, the i5 version with a dedicated GT 630M. In white please Smile
Because I have no skill in Adobe Fireworks, I don't really do spriting. I'm more a coder-y person. Nerd
I still lurk here though as I like seeing peoples work progress. Smile
Thanked by:
A laptop.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
well i got pretty much everything i need

maybe an mp3 or ipod to listen to music on the go would be nice
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
To be honest I don't really have any idea...uh, A Wii U would be pretty cool, although there aren't many games out for it right now that I want. Some music CDs, or an MP3 player... I can't think of any games off the top of my head, although I'm sure there are some I'd want. A new computer is basically on my list every year, but it's not really something we could afford, haha.
Thanked by:
Short shorts for running is the main thing on my list, but other than that I don't really want/ need anything. My parents said that they were willing to pay for part of my next marathon/ 50 mile race, so that's a huge present right there.
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde
Uh I dunno

a Wii U game??
Thanked by:
All I'd like is:

Pug Destroyer t-shirt (hilarious shirt based off a video of pugs barking put to grindcore. The band Pig Destroyer and the makers of the video gave a Pug Rescue Charity in Florida the okay to make shirts and all proceeds go to helping out pugs. So I get to help pugs and have the best t-shirt ever)
Kvelertak t-shirt
A Life Once Lost t-shirt
Assassin's Creed III

That's it I think, I buy my own music so I don't put pressure on my mom to ever get it, I already got myself a few early gifts to myself recently anyways Smug
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Gee, I'm not sure. A Wii U deluxe or something? Maybe a scanner? I dunno! Sick
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
Apparently my laptop was a dual birthday/christmas present, so I'm not really going to get much of anything. There's nothing I really want anyway. Except time, but somehow I don't think anyone can give me that.
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: tumblr_lwmu6lfQPW1qm2e4jo6_1280.jpg]
--
though since my mother offered me to choose something for xmas, i'm going to ask for a PS3 right away.

i havent asked for something in like... 6 years.

i hadn't realised how bad that is until now. i'd just stick to the PS3.