Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Rin Rin Petshop (and others)
Fleshing out a drawing Zac, Muts and I made in iScribble
[Image: 30e6904491901b6784e0967237db3402.png?1353134562]

[Image: vZHpV.png]

There are also some weird random doodles made while I was streaming

I'd like opinions on what could be done better, please c:
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
So are you cooking the ghosts, or is it some sort of astral Jacuzzi? Either way, just from the mock-up
It looks like a pretty fun multiplayer experience. It is going to be a game, right? Smug

As far as the sprites themselves, the only thing that bothers me is the cauldron. The top seems a little
off, but I'm sure that's for readability for the player. The outside of it also seems a little flat. I like the
texturing, but it seems less like a spherical object and more like a circle. Some more shading near the
edges in the middle solid band of the cauldron may help.

TL : DR- Looks great, can't wait to play it, love all those little doodles!
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by:
I shall fix the cauldron when I have the time, I made that quickly since we were going to eat outside. I see what you mean about it looking flat, but the lightsource is coming from below (fire) and therefore the top parts should be darker. Will do something about it.

Also the fire and stuff will be redone as it's simply mirrored and stuff.
Thanked by: Sevenstitch
Oh about the top, I meant the perspective of the opening, not the shading. I should have been more clear. It appears as if the
cauldron is tilted towards the screen, and with such a high water level, I'd think it would be spilling over, yes? Like I said though,
that is fine because it makes it more readable as a cauldron for the player. As for the shading in the middle, since the light source
is the fire from below, the area directly above from it should have a bit of a shine or glimmer to it. Nothing extreme, just something
to break up the solid line of grey.

Thanked by:
These are cute! Now you only need pac man!!
Thanked by: Sengir, recme, Phaze
(11-18-2012, 07:47 AM)Sevenstitch Wrote: So are you cooking the ghosts, or is it some sort of astral Jacuzzi? Either way, just from the mock-up
It looks like a pretty fun multiplayer experience. It is going to be a game, right? Smug

I like the fact of how just because Gors makes mock-ups, people assume its going be a game. :/

I can't really see Zac's pants in that dark backround. And the stair thing looks too bright compared to the grass and the backround
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
(11-18-2012, 01:47 PM)recolorme Wrote: I like the fact of how just because Gors makes mock-ups, people assume its going be a game. :/

It's not because It's Gors' mock-up, It's because it is an interesting idea. I feel like anytime a convincing mock-up of a game
is made, someone should at least attempt to make it a game.

That aside, I like this idea in particular and would like to play something related to the idea, at least.

The highlights on the stacked blocks look really weird and randomly placed in my opinion.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Gors, Virt
[Image: MJFWN.png]

didn't fix said things yet, but added witch Luana and her apprentice Mow.
This is amusing, and I agree that even if you don't make it into a little game, that it looks like it would be fun.
Thanked by:
Thanked by: Garamonde, Sengir
bulletghosts
Thanked by: Previous
green ghost too bright/not enough contrast
possibly yellow a little bit too
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: YUNBf.png]

will fix ghosts in the next update

bootiful
Thanked by: Mutsukki, Garamonde