Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Chicken, Pionpi and Manny other sprites
[Image: LsgNP.png?1]
Thanked by:
Please upload the image through Imgur.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
Well its got a pretty big pillow shading problem, and I and most other people discourage credit tags that take up 50% of the image.
THIS IS MY DESTINY.
Thanked by:
You didn't have to delete your old thread, you could have edited the first post with the imgur link.
...Anyway, besides pillowshading (that can be read about here), there are a few straight lines (AKA flat edges) going on in some places, namely the hat and beak. It'd be good to make those curve a bit more. The legs also look broken on what I assume is the hit sprite, the bending should start lower down the legs, say two or so pixels down further, I think.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Smile 
[Image: KjOQl.png]
Thanked by:
Don't create a new thread when you already have one. Post these sprites in that thread instead.

The purple has high contrast and the yellow has low contrast.
Thanked by: Natis, Garamonde
Whick Thread o3o
Thanked by:
There also is not much contrast on blue and they all look like they are the same I did not see they have differences at first, maybe make his clothes move from the wind?
i didn't play the game so I do not know the character but his eyes look really worries on your sprite!! maybe because he is looking up and you made the eyes not round b ut more like a square?
Thanked by:
(11-04-2012, 12:13 PM)Mario642 Wrote: Whick Thread o3o
This one.

A mod might merge the thread anyways.
Thanked by:
Thanks dude.
Thanked by:
i have the feeling you're not 13, are you OP?
Thanked by:
(11-04-2012, 10:34 PM)Cobalt Blue Wrote: i have the feeling you're not 13, are you OP?

According to the Twitter profile provided, They appear to be a 16 year old girl who may or may not be Korean.
THIS IS MY DESTINY.
Thanked by:
(11-04-2012, 10:37 PM)Thumbtacks Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 10:34 PM)Cobalt Blue Wrote: i have the feeling you're not 13, are you OP?

According to the Twitter profile provided, They appear to be a 16 year old girl who may or may not be Korean.

according to his/her flipnote hatena profile, s/he is 14
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
In my flipnote i'm making a flipnote series called Mario & Luigi Bowser's Strikes Back.

But I'm making some Sarasaland Enemy's from Super Mario Land as a custom sprite. But in flipnote studio for the dsi i'm making ice kirby from kirby super star ultra also.
Thanked by:
I'd appreciate it if people would stop making "Are you 13 yet / How old are you" posts, especially when there is no proper reason to assume someone is underage. Being new and inexperienced does not indicate it sufficiently. Not everyone has been on the internet since ~forever~ like you have.

Mario642 / Manni, it'd be nice if you would try not to go off-topic about flipnote everywhere - even in your own sprite topic. We have a flipnote topic over at Gaming Discussion, feel free to revive it.

Thank you.