Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Happy Halloween!
Today is halloween, and I didnt feel like reviving any old threads, so what are you guys going to do tonight?

My grandmother is planning to put Paranormal Activity 4 on a TV outside her house so people see it.

Im probably going to celebrate it by shooting thoses hard-ass hard candy at the retards that fought me 2 days ago with my revolver....
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by: Gaia
Going trick or treating with my sister and her friends. I'm gonna be Dipper and Mowtaku is going to be Princess Peach. I miiiiight take a picture, I dunno.

EDIT:500th post!!
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Zadaben
Take a picture of your sister for me

Meanwhile I'll be expelling kids that come asking for candies from my house because 1: This is Brazil, not USA and 2-They don't even wear fancy costumes at all.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: recme, Guy
Aw, where is your holiday spirit Gors? Remember it's "trick or treat," so fill those kids up with chocolate laxatives.

I'm legally required to say that I'm kidding people, don't feed laxatives to minors.
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by:
I love foreign holidays that don't change anything at all in my life and still have to work my butt off because it isn't a holiday in Brazil. Even more if lazy children use said foreign holiday as an excuse to get free candy. If I lived up there, sure, I'd commemorate it, but there is no point in doing it here because it is not part of this country's culture.

But we have a holiday near Oct 31st, the Dia dos Finados (Nov 2nd), and I'll spend some time going to the cemetery and visiting my uncle and grandfather's tomb.
Kids won't knock on our doors for candy until November 11th.
Halloween sounds so much more fun than St. Maarten, though it's the candy that ultimately matters.

Happy Halloween, nya!
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Happy Halloween you nutty kids.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Tellis, Guy
Happy Halloween~
We never do anything except stay home and get candy. :I
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Happy Halloween desu ~ ( ´ v ` )
Thanked by: Garamonde, recme
(10-31-2012, 07:50 AM)Mighty Switch Gors Wrote: I love foreign holidays that don't change anything at all in my life and still have to work my butt off because it isn't a holiday in Brazil.

Halloween isn't technically an official holiday in that sense: everyone still has to work/go to school/etc. It's mainly just a day to enjoy yourself/eat candy... which, for some of us, might be everyday anyways.
Thanked by:
I still get nothing from all this and still have to deal with annoying kids that ask for candy. This is ridiculous.
Thanked by:
[Image: 1kSiN]
Gors is just being grumpy as usual. Idk about his city, but I never say anybody asking for candy here, ever.

Halloween parties are still a thing, however. I find it fun to celebrate, even if it isn't a national thing. It's not like it hides our culture or anything, why would I be complaining if I can take the time to have fun?
Thanked by:
I'm a mountain dweller; if anyone asks for candy at my isolated house, i think they are somewhat misguided.
Thanked by: Sevenstitch, Tellis
I-is there anything wrong with worshipping the devil?

I hope not Surprise
Thanked by: Tellis