Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Shiny Pokemon Encounters
So have any of you guys ever been lucky enough to encounter and catch a shiny Pokemon?

So I was playing Black 2 today and I wanted to get a Claydol on my team. So only after a few encounters, I find a shiny Baltoy. I was all shaky and nervous because I was afraid my Sleep Powder would miss and then he would Self-Destruct (ya I'm such a nerd). So happy I caught it!

My other encounters were hatching a Shiny Tyrogue in Crystal, and finding a Shiny Golbat in Silver where I didn't have any Pokeballs to catch it with.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
I caught a shiny zubat like yesterday
that makes 4

a month or two ago I caught a shiny slowpoke and a shiny oddish

in white I caught a shiny deino

In gen pearl I caught a shiny medicham and hatched a shiny charizard

and before that many others

my first shiny encounter was an unown in silver, it fled
I also encountered a shiny pikachu in sapphire that fled
Thanked by:
Poochyena on Ruby, Unown on Gold (not HG), Magikarp on HG.
The biggest WTF encounter I had was when my friend let me borrow his Black for 10 minutes. All of a sudden, Shiny Golett. 10 minutes of Black, already a Shiny.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
wow a magikarp on hg
what an unfortunate shiny
Thanked by:
Oh boy

first shiny I encountered ( not counting Gyarados ) was a Shiny Ho-Oh on SS..AFTER ONLY 3 RESETS, I ran out of Pokeballs and it has been haunting me for years X I

I got a shiny Japanese Ditto afterwards

then I got Pokemon White, on April 14th 2011, I encountered a female shiny Mankey

everything shiny I got after that, is used with the Masuda Method, Events or received through trades

Tyranitar, Druddigon, Hydreigon, Dragonite and Venusaur-MM
Rhydon and Ditto- Trade
Raikou, Entei, and Suicune- Event
Primeape- Random Encounter
Gyarados-In-Game Event
[Image: THENEWSIGNATURE.png]
Thanked by:
My only two encounters with shiny Pokemon outside of the Gyarados in Gold and Silver were a Girafarig in Emerald, and a Starly in Diamond that I came across within an hour of first playing the game. I caught them both. c:
Thanked by:
Shiny Pidgey in Leafgreen, Shiny golbat in emerald(RIP, save corruption) Shiny Volbeet in Pearl, Red Gyrados in HG & SS, and I have no why but I had a shiny Raiku in Firered, And my most liked one was Dialga in my Diamond before it got corrupted.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
The Gyarados doesn't even count, so.
My first shiny... uhhh I don't remember, but I caught a shiny Hoothoot in Silver (but it was on an emulator so ugh), and the one shiny I regret the most is a Pidgeotto I had caught in Pearl some years ago.
Then last year, I for some reason idiodically started a new save not even thinking about all the stuff I had gotten with my cousin and thus lost my shiny Pidgeotto.
Otherwise... I don't remember any specific shinies.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I remember a shiny Lickitung a long time ago when I was much younger, along with several that you would get from the daycare in Crystal that had the increased chance. I remember missing out on both a Hoothoot and a Rattata before having poke balls, and a few moths ago I caught a golden caterpie.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
Shiny limagma in emerald and shiny geodude i pearl
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by:
I'm just going to quote myself since my previous post pretty much covers it.

(09-16-2012, 09:35 PM)Zabadabenabadaba Wrote: Before I knew what Shiny pokemon were, I found a shiny Sneasel and OHKOed it with a critical hit.
I then mentioned the weird pink Sneasel that I had found to Zac and he told me it was super rare and that I should have caught it.

[Image: PjZpQ.gif]
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
(10-08-2012, 09:45 PM)Torch Wrote: Shiny limagma in emerald and shiny geodude i pearl

What's a Limagma?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
http://www.pokepedia.fr/index.php/Fichie...a-OHAS.png

Sorry, i might have said the name in french Shy

Yes the. versions of pokemon i have are in french

Found the name of ut in english its [b]Slugma[\b]
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by:
The only shiny I have ever encountered was a Geodude on that one route going away from Blackthorne in Silver (you can go there early though, iirc). And I didn't know what a Shiny was or how rare it was until later on and when I found out I was like "oh well just a Geodude."

How come the random number generators on some of you people's games like you way more?
Thanked by:
In all the hundreds of hours playing these Pokémon games

not a single shiny encounter.
Thanked by: