Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hey ho
You may call me "Mr. Buttbutt" or "Buttbutt" or "Buttboy" or "Buttman", according to your preference. I am superior to you all in every measurable aspect. This is unquestionable, and anyone who does question this should be considered mentally ill.

I sprite.

Not "I sprite" as in randomly clicking on the screen and crossing fingers wishing to get a sprite that doesn't look like it was spat out of the anus of a butterfly, or "I sprite" as in editing crappy game sprites to make them look even crappier, but "I sprite" as in I vomit out something good every so often. Trust me, you will absolutely love my sprites.

I'm making a beat-em-up Ness sheet, and will post it tonight. You should await this with anticipation, suspense, and a bottle of your favorite alcoholic beverage, because I'm that good.

I'm that good.

Not all of this is true though.

-Mr. Buttbutt
Thanked by:
you should change your name and the first 3 sentences, you'll get banned for it

what's up
Thanked by:
What, referring to the gluteus maximus is not allowed?
I read the rules, it said swearing is allowed, but not if aimed at specific users/members/admin team.

And afaik, "butt" isn't a swearword. "ass" is.

I just like the sound of "Mr. Buttbutt"

As for crappy, I really really really censored myself and avoided using "shitty".

*edits* "Mr. Assass" doesn't sound as good anyway.
Thanked by:
doesn't matter, they'll find a way to ban you :l
Thanked by:
Whaaat

Hey, admin and mod guys, get to know me first before doing the banning and the warning, you'll find that I'm a pretty lovable guy, all-around awesome person and I also know the difference between dithering and anti-aliasing, so give me a few days, yeah?

To illustrate how lovable I am, right now I am editing a friend's poem for him. What kind of guy does that, except a guy who's lovable? Smile
Thanked by:
What? No. I don't have anything against your name.

Welcome, nonetheless.
Thanked by:
Tyvon, stop being so negative.
Thanked by:
kinda hard not to be when lately i've been getting warned or banned for every little thing i do :/
but i'd rather not get back into that so fuck it.
Thanked by:
(09-10-2008, 05:14 AM)xTYVONx Wrote: kinda hard not to be when lately i've been getting warned or banned for every little thing i do :/
but i'd rather not get back into that so fuck it.
You mean like flaming people in their reputation, making alt accounts during you short suspension and spamming?
Tyvon, you're my friend, and I still thought it was sound.

Also, welcome ButtButt.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
You know what, an admin who warns/bans someone even if that someone is a friend sounds like a pretty fair admin to me.

Tyvon sounds like a cool dude though.

Hello to you three people.
Thanked by:
Hello, and welcome, enjoy your stay here, and I'm looking forward to seeing those sprites, actually, I'd like to see if you're worth paying attention to in the spriting realm.

Thanked by:
Thanks. I'm not as good as the first post suggests, but I guess you'll see.
Gonna post them in a while.

That is one intimidating avatar.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
Wow Tyvon I'm surprised that you said nothing of us banning him for his avatar either.... If the word Butt is offensive to us and a Swastika isn't then the staff team must have some real issues. (We don't care that you avatar is that for the moment.)

Welcome Mr.Buttbutt. Glad to see that you've read the rules and please enjoy your stay. Tongue
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
(09-10-2008, 06:16 PM)Lunyka Wrote: Wow Tyvon I'm surprised that you said nothing of us banning him for his avatar either....
I personally feel that the Swastika has no meaning anymore. It might've in the past, but not nowadays.
Thanked by:
In all honesty I feel the same way.

But apparently Germany still scolds itself for what happened in WW2 according to my German friend and One of my Teachers is a Jew and he still takes offense to that so I guess it depends on the person.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: