Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Introduction to my life?...
Hello, my name is JP.
I had no idea how to start out on this site at all so i'm going to post an intro in here. (If there is any problem with the emplacement of this thread just let me know)

I'm 16 years old and i live in Canada...eh? (We actually don't say eh at the end of every sentence.)
I have light blue eyes when it's sunny outside, grey when i am inside or if it's rainy outside and green if i'm tired... i have no clue why i felt the need to say that but hey it's my thread.
I am mainly happy/joyful guy and i like to talk about different topics concerning 3D animations and video games in general.

I am always there if someone needs me and i tend to think of others first.
Some say it's a plus but sometime it can really get annoying.

I guess that's it for now, i am happy that i finally joined this site.
If you have any questions or anything just ask them, i'm gonna do my best to try and answer.

I hope to meet some very interesting people on this site. Smile
Original signature...
Thanked by:
though there is a place designed specifically for introductions, there is no real harm done.

welcome to TSR, just enjoy your stay, be cool and dont overdoit. we're humans just like you, after all.
Thanked by: wat
Welcome to the Resource Community, SpriteZor, and I moved your topic Genki ^_^
Thanked by: Garamonde, wat
Moving to the appropriate sub forum.

Welcome to TSR, please read the rules and enjoy your stay~

I'm just like you, I try to help others on here when I can because it feels good doing good things. I'm not the best mod or member here but I try to be helpful and I always appreciate to see other people like that.

Otherwise just sit back and hang out with us, we don't bite. Wink

EDIT: DANGIT PREVIOUS YOU ROBOTIC NINJA
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Haha thanks everyone Smile
It's always heartwarming having some nice people greeting you on your first stay Big Grin !!
PS: halfway reading the rules ;D
Original signature...
Thanked by:
Hey welcome to TSR, and hey i live in Canada too, this place is one of a kind for talking about video games and animations, hope you enjoy your stay
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

(10-07-2012, 02:28 PM)Torch Wrote: Hey welcome to TSR, and hey i live in Canada too, this place is one of a kind for talking about video games and animations, hope you enjoy your stay

Thank you Torch Smile what part of canada you live in? east or west ? Tongue
Original signature...
Thanked by:
Quebec, montreal :p in the south-east of Canada
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Howdy SpriteZor, welcome to the Resource! Hope you enjoy your time here, judging by your interests I'd say you have a good chance Wink

(10-07-2012, 01:12 PM)SpriteZor Wrote: I am always there if someone needs me and i tend to think of others first.
Some say it's a plus but sometime it can really get annoying.

To be honest I actually know how that feels. I try and make my presence as convenient/comfortable as possible for others but it can occasionally be pretty inconvenient for me personally.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
I actually think you can make things convenient for everyone by just being yourself, of course if necessary you can word things differently then you normally would and try to be nicer or harsher depending on the situation but otherwise I'd usually rather see people's true selves most of the time.
Thanked by: wat, puggsoy
(10-07-2012, 02:51 PM)Torch Wrote: Quebec, montreal :p in the south-east of Canada

ahh nice Big Grin i am from new brunswick Smile right next to quebec haha ;D
Original signature...
Thanked by: Candel
(10-07-2012, 07:20 PM)SpriteZor Wrote:
(10-07-2012, 02:51 PM)Torch Wrote: Quebec, montreal :p in the south-east of Canada

ahh nice Big Grin i am from new brunswick Smile right next to quebec haha ;D
Oh yea, I visited there, its an amazing place Genki ^_^

Thanked by:
Am I the only one who read that as SpriterZors? for a second I though Gor's brother signed up.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
(10-07-2012, 07:56 PM)Angel Plague Wrote: Am I the only one who read that as SpriterZors?

Haha maybe it does look like that Tongue
You can call me Sprite if you want Smile
Original signature...
Thanked by:
(10-07-2012, 07:56 PM)Angel Plague Wrote: Gor's

This is bringing back back bad memories of justover6.
Thanked by: Previous, Gors, Lexou Duck