Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can't open ISO
3D Modelling 
Hey. I downloaded one piece unlimited cruise 2 yesturday to rip it ( specially sounds ) but, when I try to open the iso it tells me the is not a valid windows file or it's broken ( dunno what's this message in english cuz my pc is in french Tongue )
All I know, is that the file was downloaded correctly and that the game worked just fine whithout any problem.

Tried Deamon Tools / WinRar / MagicIso. No one opened it Cry
What should I do now ??
Thanked by:
Weird. Maybe Wii ISOs work differently than most and aren't openable like normal. If you stuck a Wii disc in your PC's drive it might not work either.

How did you play it? Using Dolphin?
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Doesn't Dolphin have its own ISO browser / extractor because they are no normal ISO files?
Thanked by: puggsoy
Previous is correct, Dolphin can access the files of Wii and GameCube games. Just right click on a game in the Dolphin list, choose Properties and goto Filesystem.
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde, puggsoy
Well it's the first time I use dolphin so I didn't know that. I will try it. Thanks ^^
Thanked by:
Are you trying to open the ISO and expecting it to open with Dolphin? If so you need to change its file association. But before you do this try Previous' advice first.
If it doesn't work, right-click the ISO, click Properties (should be the last option) and click the first button on top which will say "Change..." in English. Then you'll be asked to choose a default program to open the file with. If Dolphin isn't there, click the single button near the bottom that would say "Browse..." and browse for wherever you have Dolphin located. Then once you choose Dolphin just click OK (the left of the two bottom buttons), then Apply (third button on the very bottom) and then you can close the window. Should work then.

EDIT: Welp double-ninja'd. You're just trying to access the files and not run the game? Nevermind then. Blank
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Roxas358
lol. u can lock this. I used the dolphin browser and extracted the files. thx for the help guys Genki ^_^
Thanked by: