Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ekoi's Sprite and Pixel topic. NEW: Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Sonic, BAB's penis sprites
Yeah, I'm gonna post my pixels here.

Most if not all the sheets are to be considered WIP and not free to use without permission unless I say otherwise, yadda yadda yadda you should know how this works by now. Heart
-Main Pixel Work-

Ekoi Sprites[Image: EkoiposeSA.gif][Image: ekoi8v.gif]
All scratch-custom. I try to find the most under-used poses to use as references, which is why I have so many unique sprites. The SFX and motion-blurs are also done by myself. I actually have more sprites than this, they are just on the other, more messier sheet.(Like my pokemon sprites)

Magneom.EXE Sprites[Image: Magneomavatar.gif]
Heavy edit frankensprite that I started a long time ago to prove a point which I don't quite remember. The extra things, such as the close-up portrait and what I have of the overworld sprite are scratch-custom. As Ekoi's Netnavi, it/he protects the mainframe of F.I.B.(Floating Island Base)

Pinn the Echo Sprites[Image: inputdl1.png]
What was my first sprite that I made ten years ago has been recently remade into a fully scratch-custom sprite. Obviously there are some ripped SFX sprites on there, but the main sheet itself, along with the portrait, are all done by me. Actually, some credit goes to CN, as I just remembered that I took some of the hands from him. This sheet feels fairly complete, IMO.

Lesse'el Deathbringer Sprites[Image: lesseel8v.gif]
My favorite unit in Starcraft is the Zerg Drone, so I decided to make a Starcraft fan character. The sprites themselves are, you guessed it, scratch-custom. As you can see, the original sprites were recolors of the Drone sheet that I ripped myself, so I had to do something about it. I tried to make it in-scale to most sprites; actually, a big bigger, to suit the character's profile. Very much an under developed sheet. The pixel-art in the bottom-right is by my bud Sandy the Sandwichman.

-Other Pixel Work-
These will be posted as images for the most part.

Custom pokemon sprites.
[Image: StupidSexySoaH.png]
[Image: MotobugPokemonDP.png]
[Image: egads.png]

My ole attempt at Booster in M&LUnsureuperstar Saga style.
[Image: Booster.png]

Sonic Riders Card Thing.
[Image: SonicRidersCardThing.png]

I'll prolly dig up some more stuff later.
Thanked by:
Like it Said at MFZ or MFS or whatever it's called now, it's good stuff.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
The Booster is the only thing that I particularly liked. I would have liked that robot thing, but it's out of style... And I don't know anything about that Magneom thing, so I can't really say much on that.
Thanked by:
Ton: And as said on MFS, thanks. XD

Geo: I'm glad you like the Booster sprite. I wouldn't mind you elaborating on your dislikes, though.
Thanked by:
I don't understand why, but I find most of them to be good except for your avatar.
Maybe it's the hair or the colors, I don't know.

The Magneom is pretty flat, like everything is lying in one plane only.

But like I said, most of this stuff is pretty good. I like that Booster.
Thanked by:
The checkers on the hat of the pokemon character look a bit off. Try curving them around the edges to give it a more rounded look.
Thanked by:
Most PT/TSR peeps tend to not like my Ekoi sprites due to the fact I use bright cartoony colors accompanied by a black outline. I remember having about two-thirds of the forum on my back for refusing to use A.A. on that sheet at all, way back when. (Ha hah, good times. XD )

I'll work on making the bottom half of Magneom to fit properly in a plane. I hadn't gotten around to it yet because of different priorities, such as needing more Ekoi sprites for various reason/projects. Obviously, the base was a Megaman X sprite, so it was in a 2D plane to begin with.

I see what you mean about Funhouse's hat, Jesse. I'll most certainly fix that when I can. Actually, I'll fix it later today, when I'm out of class for a good 4 or so hours. I'll prolly actually make another bit a pixels while I'm at it, too.

Now, as for Booster: I'd like to see the current condition of Ton's Booster sprite before I consider making a sheet. I know that he's better than I am at the style, and I'd rather let him make the sheet if his is more accurate.
Thanked by:
Why? I mean, its not like thier isnt a billion sheets of the same character in the same style on tsr atm.
Thanked by:
Because, Bird-face, I'd rather not start on something inferior to something that's possibly laps ahead of me.

Also, priorities.
Thanked by:
Yeah, I get what Ekoi means.

Why spend weeks on a sheet and then realize that nobody's going to use it because there's a better one?

I think the Bird-face was uncalled for though.Tongue
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
'Zactly.

I know CyberShadow's past.

I won't let him ever forget it. C:
Thanked by:
I hate you >:
Thanked by:
A few more lovely pixels of Ekoi.

Red arrows indicated new/finished poses.
Thanked by:
for the most part, it's all good.
Thanked by:
Well, I must be doing something right if I'm not getting my ass chewed-out by TSR.

(Back in my day, we rabble rabble rabble rabble)
Thanked by: