Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
paper mario pixel art
Question 
[Image: ?action=view&current=mariopixelart_zps8002c6c4.jpg] should i make a mario sheet? or can you see it?
Thanked by:
Can't see. Try imageshack.us.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
rehosted to imgur..

[Image: nEKq7.jpg]
Thanked by:
Yeahhhh that needs some work. Moving to the spriting board.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
this sprite is horrendous by using the square tool, line tool, and the circle tool. try avoiding using those and do it all by hand.

another reason why it isn't so good is that its in JPG format. so you are going to have to start all over.

try reading the spriters dictionary for help: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=13868
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
how old are you, op.
Thanked by: recme
Is this some kind of a prank? Please tell me because I have a hard time taking this seriously...
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by: Ton, recme
I've seen this kind of thing before. He's probably one of those people who has no real understanding of spriting.
But hey that's what this board is here for, given he comes back and is willing to listen.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Marth, Phaze, Baegal
(10-03-2012, 08:53 PM)recolorme Wrote: this sprite is horrendous by using the square tool, line tool, and the circle tool. try avoiding using those and do it all by hand.

another reason why it isn't so good is that its in JPG format. so you are going to have to start all over.

try reading the spriters dictionary for help: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=13868

i dont have a fancy little graphics tablet.

(10-03-2012, 11:34 PM)Mighty Jazzers Wrote: I've seen this kind of thing before. He's probably one of those people who has no real understanding of spriting.
But hey that's what this board is here for, given he comes back and is willing to listen.

i dont even know what that means.

(10-03-2012, 06:11 PM)Mighty Jazzers Wrote: Yeahhhh that needs some work. Moving to the spriting board.

where can i find the spriting board?

(10-03-2012, 05:39 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Can't see. Try imageshack.us.

i worship you virtually.
Thanked by:
[Image: pezyp.gif] should i make a little sheet?
Thanked by:
Um.... It needs a LOT of work
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
(10-04-2012, 03:09 PM)jakobthecool867 Wrote: i dont have a fancy little graphics tablet.

Go to the main website.
Go to custom sprites.
Go to Sonic.
Look for every Sonic SMK edit/custom made.
I made that, without a fancy little graphics tablet.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
(10-04-2012, 03:09 PM)jakobthecool867 Wrote: i dont have a fancy little graphics tablet.

You don't need one. I don't use one. Just don't use the Circle/Line tools.

(10-04-2012, 03:09 PM)jakobthecool867 Wrote: i dont even know what that means.

It means, you've got no idea what you're doing, and we're here to help you

(10-04-2012, 03:09 PM)jakobthecool867 Wrote: where can i find the spriting board?

You're in it.
THIS IS MY DESTINY.
Thanked by: recme
So how old are you again?
THIS IS MY DESTINY.
Thanked by:
(10-04-2012, 03:33 PM)hiynastrike Wrote: Um.... It needs a LOT of work

i just started making custom sprites.so you cant expect them to be the best in the world.

(10-04-2012, 03:40 PM)Thumbtacks Wrote: So how old are you again?

why does everyone keep asking me that?
Thanked by: