Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pikmin 3
Not sure if anyone knows about this yet but hell with it.

[Image: 7Dyx4ImwNylnJGaKX4ymgrtHayweryag.jpg]
[Image: HFWUwe0oP-z_8ETW_O3ZZnpJZLdSzQmn.jpg]
[Image: MDgJRFlxm5cs3Hk57F82J7tJdPFhrryp.jpg]

Source

Pikmin 3 General anyone?
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
these screenshots are doing something pleasurable to my penis. Looks amazing.
Thanked by: Kriven, Baegal
Changed the topic title to be more descriptive. Sorry Tongue

Let's hope they use the time they took to make it look better. Those floor textures, for example. I'm sure the WiiU can do better than that.
Thanked by:
Crud. Looks awesome.

I really need to stop looking at Pikmin screenshots and actually play one of them. I agree with Previous though, hope those floor textures aren't staying (unless gameplay doesn't include zooming in that close to it and they just did it for the screenshots).
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Cell Shaded Envy
It looks even more dangerous than the previous two games... I'm betting it's going to have even more action and more terrifying enemies (if that second screen doesn't justify that)--HOLY CRAP AN ANT EATER BULBORB!! *shivers in terror*
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I just noticed the Pikmin have much bigger rounder heads than they used to.

Thanked by: Garamonde
might just be me, but i personally was hoping that the pikmin game for this generation would have been a handheld one since the whole concept seems like it'd transition to the 3DS fairly well
Thanked by:
I don't think we'll ever get a Pikmin DS, unfortunately. So much wasted potential. Microphone whistle, touch screen commands...
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
(09-26-2012, 12:45 PM)Mighty Jazzers Wrote: It looks even more dangerous than the previous two games... I'm betting it's going to have even more action and more terrifying enemies (if that second screen doesn't justify that)--HOLY CRAP AN ANT EATER BULBORB!! *shivers in terror*
That's a catfish Bulborb. See it's got barbels a tail and fins.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
actually its a centipede, it was in the demo/trailer
Thanked by:
Another adventure, another couple hundred Pikmin that will die as a direct result of my decisions.

I don't think my heart can take it.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
The Last Pikmin, Starring Tom Cruise.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Baegal, Cell Shaded Envy
What pleases me about this most is the narrow depth of field. Seriously, I don't know why it's not done more often - it almost always looks gorgeous.
Thanked by:
i want this game more than i want a wii u

so conflicted
Thanked by: Garamonde, Kriven, Sengir, Baegal
Thanked by: Baegal