Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fighting w/ Femmes in Fighters
When I play fighting games, I tend to use female characters more often because they usually hit and move faster (the only exception I malke to the rule is Tron Bonne in MvC 2 and 3).

Does anyone else do this?

I don't get as much trouble for it as I thought I would.

This kid I know does make fun (in a friendly way) of my tendency, making such classic jokes as: "Pick something other than 'tits'!"

So who else fights with femmes in fighters?
[Image: H4KAm.gif]
Yup. I'm a Touhou fan.
Thanked by:
Maybe.

Though honestly It's a habit I picked up who knows when.

Honestly, It's not limited to Fighting games, it was more of a preference and then it became a habit.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
I usually play equally with every character, but I tend to favor speed over power.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
I'm all about power and oversized characters. I love people like Iron-Tager, Sentinel, Zangief, etc. Whether or not it was a girl doesn't really make a difference, so I guess theoretically if one fit into that bracket I would play one. They often don't, though.
Thanked by:
I like fast characters so it really depends, but often yes.
My best team in mvc3 is an all-girl team
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
I don't play a ton of fighting games, but when I do, I usually try out all of the people and then narrow it down to my favorites.
I usually take speedy characters of powerhouses, no matter the gender.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
I used to be like that, but I've become a bit more diverse as a player. It used to be that I'd find one character per game and stay with them, but I've started branching out. I still probably use more female characters than males, though. In Soul Calibur especially.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
It honestly depended on the game for me. I really like the characters that zip around the screen with some sort of tether ability (Ammy in Mvc3, Hazama in blazblue, etc.) The sex of the character isn't an important factor for me.
Love: Camo
3ds fc: 4296 3475 9143
Thanked by:
i tend to play as female characters in any game, i don't know why. Sakura and Cammy have long since been street fighter favorites of mine; I just enjoy how they play.
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
Gender has nothing to do with my choice in fighters, it's always about who plays the best for me. Of course if the game is Skullgirls you have no choice! Cute

Thanked by:
I always did, for some reason, since I was little. I generally like speed more and female characters always appealed more for me, not just fighting games either. I try to stay away from that on MMORPGs for obvious reasons though, except for some games like Phantasy Star Online
Thanked by:
With fighters I just play with who I like. With games where it's just a cosmetic difference I'll play with who looks better. A lot games have really stupid or overly muscled male characters so I'll play as a female then.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
To be honest I don't play that many fighters, the only one I've really played with multiple genders is Tekken 3. I do admit that I tend to lean towards guys in that though, not sure why they just seem more like fighters. I think this may be because I played this when I was a kid, and obviously as a kid I never chose girls (y'know how it is), so I they don't really feel like part of the game anymore. The only girl I play as fairly regularly is Xiaoyu, she's got some pretty cool moves.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Actually I lied, there's this one girl I love to play as:

[Image: JusticeSprite.gif]
Thanked by: Tellis
but that's literally a robot for people who don't know the game, which ultimately boils down to 'character genders' are just cosmetic: what matters the most is their gameplay.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: