Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Just a thought
I'm not sure if Deebs or anyone will agree or not but I thought I'd put the idea out. Think that the Mod.Gens Project needs a forum of its own? Not to say Spriters Resource and MFZ aren't good places I just think a project this large would be better suited to having its own forum.
Thanked by:
I actually saw this topic recently but I didn't have the time to reply to it, but I will now- I've actually wondered about making a Mod.Gen forum, but after discussing it with others I had decided not to. The subforums here at TSR and the subforum at MFS/Z do the job perfectly well, and in MFS/Z's case it's a part of what keeps the forum alive. There's really no reason to have another forum, especially when I'm working on making things more unified with the creation of the "Workbench" and such.

Hope that answers your question!
Thanked by: Gaia, Garamonde, Plokman
(08-31-2012, 08:03 PM)Deebs Wrote: I actually saw this topic recently but I didn't have the time to reply to it, but I will now- I've actually wondered about making a Mod.Gen forum, but after discussing it with others I had decided not to. The subforums here at TSR and the subforum at MFS/Z do the job perfectly well, and in MFS/Z's case it's a part of what keeps the forum alive. There's really no reason to have another forum, especially when I'm working on making things more unified with the creation of the "Workbench" and such.

Hope that answers your question!

It does indeed. Thank you Deebs.
Thanked by: