Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Community Name?
So, uh, since TSR has branched out to include TMR, TTR, and T(sounds)R, shouldn't the board itself reflect this by broadening in scope to the VG Resource Message Board?
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
My Ideas:
-Universal Resource
-Digital Resource

VG Resource Message Board might work though.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
Since the VG Resource is actually a site now, and will be the flagship of the network once we re-launch, the board will indeed take on "The VG Resource" as its new name. That will only come once the new sites are ready and live though.
Thanked by: Kriven, Previous
(08-22-2012, 07:18 PM)Petie Wrote: That will only come once the new sites are ready and live though.

(aka never Wink)
Haha, we're actually much closer than you'd think Smile
Thanked by: Garamonde, Sengir
Wait, it won't be called TSR Community anymore? Sad
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
But TSR will always be TSR to me.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Davy Jones, Virt
Gosh Sengir. Just because you never get around to finish anything...

I have full trust in the tSR/VGR Tech Team. Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
(08-22-2012, 09:23 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: But TSR will always be TSR to me.

But Pt will always be Pt to me.

But yeah. I've always thought of this place as PtSR in my mind. I don't think a name change would hurt in any way and having it consistant with the site would make sense.
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by: Sonikku
I support VGR as the new site's acronym. The keys are near each other on the default QWERTY keyboard, and I like it c:

Also the Sounds Resource's acronym should be t♫R
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
I can't see it being an issue to me personally. I normally call it tSR when mentioned to the missus and that won't change.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
(08-23-2012, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: I support VGR as the new site's acronym. The keys are near each other on the default QWERTY keyboard, and I like it c:

Also the Sounds Resource's acronym should be t♫R

So you support VGR because the keys are close together and yet you want to change Sounds to t♫R which includes a character I didn't even know how to type? Haha, there's some sound logic there Tongue
Thanked by: Previous, puggsoy
I have a keyboard that has a separate key for that symbol, now I'll finally have a use for that

it is true shut up
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Previous
Gors Resource popped in my head... I'd better shutt up before I give anyone any ideas.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
(08-23-2012, 08:51 AM)Gors Wrote: I have a keyboard that has a separate key for that symbol, now I'll finally have a use for that

it is true shut up

Wait... for real? This I need to see. I demand proof! And by demand, I guess I really mean a picture would be good.
Thanked by: