Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
.flow .17 Sprites
Yo.
I'm getting together all the sprites for the game ".flow" made by lol. These are accurate as of version .17--I'm not done yet, but I wanted to get these up just to feel like I actually accomplished something I guess.
I'll be updating these periodically as I go along. I've still got a bit to go. My goal is to be done by the 30th, since that's when I go back to college, so we'll see.

Game Thumbnail
[Image: Gamethumbnail.png]

Sabitsuki and Rust
[Image: Armicon.png][Image: BlackHoodicon.png][Image: Broomicon.png][Image: Caticon.png][Image: Corpseicon.png][Image: DivingHelmeticon.png][Image: Dressicon.png][Image: GasMaskicon.png][Image: Ghosticon.png][Image: Handgunicon.png][Image: Headphonesicon.png][Image: IronPipeicon.png][Image: Machineicon.png][Image: Monoeyeicon.png][Image: Planticon.png][Image: Psychedelicicon.png][Image: Rusticon.png][Image: Sabitsukiicon.png][Image: Santascarficon.png][Image: Slimeicon.png][Image: Tattooicon.png][Image: Televisionicon.png][Image: TumblingDollicon.png][Image: Uniformicon.png][Image: Visceraicon.png][Image: WateringCanicon.png][Image: Whistleicon.png]
NPC's
[Image: Smileicon.png][Image: GasMaskMaidicon.png][Image: Orekoicon.png][Image: Kaibutsuicon.png][Image: BarKaibutsuicon.png]
Oh, and special thanks to Barubary for his godlike thumbnail maker. That thing's fantastic.
I beat the game yesterday and now we have sprites! You work fast Masa
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
(08-21-2012, 06:27 PM)hiynastrike Wrote: I beat the game yesterday and now we have sprites! You work fast Masa

I actually put off posting these for a second because I didn't want to spoil the game too badly for you, heh.
Thanked by:
Wow nice! I'll get these up in a little bit. Smile
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-21-2012, 07:19 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Wow nice! I'll get these up in a little bit. Smile

Gee, thanks!
I just put two more up, but dropbox seems to be slow lately. They'll be uploaded soon enough.
Thanked by: Garamonde
Yeah uh, there isn't a section for this game so you'll need to make a game icon for me to be able to upload this stuff. Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-21-2012, 08:10 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Yeah uh, there isn't a section for this game so you'll need to make a game icon for me to be able to upload this stuff. Tongue

Oh! Yes. Sorry, I'd completely forgotten. Gimmie a sec.
Thanked by:
also for the sprites other effects like the television are they just in the game's code or you can actually do them ingame because I can't make them do anything using Shift
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky

Also Love Stuff

Thanked by:
(08-21-2012, 09:10 PM)hiynastrike Wrote: also for the sprites other effects like the television are they just in the game's code or you can actually do them ingame because I can't make them do anything using Shift

No..it works normally. If you're using a version under .17 I can't say for sure, but usually you activate a random picture.
Thanked by:
(08-21-2012, 09:52 PM)Masamune Wrote: No..it works normally. If you're using a version under .17 I can't say for sure, but usually you activate a random picture.
oh that makes sense since I use version .10

Also Love Stuff

Thanked by:
These are neat!

Although I have my reservations against the sprite style Tongue
Thanked by:
And they're all uploaded! Big Grin
Great rips dude, and I'm know you enjoyed ripping them Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper