Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Archive Site
The Modern Genesis Archive site is now up and running at www.modgenarchive.com. Nice, easy to remember, to-the-point URL, eh?

Things are still under construction here but you can hopefully see where some work has been done. I also suggest you check out the Workbench. Nothing is on there right now but as soon as I can I'll be uploading the sheet WIPs for use. Right now I'd like to know who'd like to join the Dropbox so I can add them. Just PM me with your dropbox name/email if you want to be part of it Smile

Also, check out the Vault- the place for things I no longer have room in my heart for. Or a retirement home for old sprites, whichever you'd prefer to think of it as.
Awesome glad to see it back. Got a question. Think the project needs a forum of its own? You know so its not just on MFZ and SR?
Thanked by:
Woohoo!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Website is still being worked on and some pages need to be cleaned up to look less... crap.

In the meanwhile, does anyone have suggestions for anything you'd like to see on the site?
Thanked by:
(08-31-2012, 08:18 PM)Deebs Wrote: Website is still being worked on and some pages need to be cleaned up to look less... crap.

In the meanwhile, does anyone have suggestions for anything you'd like to see on the site?

Hmm maybe a a system to find where the contributors are. Like say if they have a DA page or a link to them on the forums. Things like that.
Thanked by:
Pending alterations to the Mod.Gen site- at the moment it's misleading, as many sprites in the archive don't lead anywhere as there are no sprites beyond the base made.
I am thinking that I will grey out those sprites to show that they are actually unavailable.

I apologize for not being around or being very active lately, there's a lot going on at the moment.
Thanked by: Ton
It happens. Good luck!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Deebs
There we go. I know I missed a sprite or two on the fading out, but I'll get it later. It should be more accurate and user friendly now.
Thanked by: