Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anatomical Skeleton?
Is there a way to find an anatomical skeleton for making art?
[Image: PmTPO.png]
As you can see, Im not that good at Pixel art so If there was a good guide for help on how to sprite other than the spriters rescource dictionary? I figured this was the best place to put it, and i browsed internet without finding a good guide...Is there a way I could get a good skeleton? Thanks to anyone that posts Ouch!
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by:
you could find a 3d model of a skeleton or of an écorché, then export it as an image, which you then trace over.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: Virt, Candel
Information 
Well...This is more why I asked for this thread. Im not sure what to use for model and I wonde if there is a skeleton anatomy guide that follows you step by step that shows all the limbs and the ribcage and things that'll help me when spriting. Plus Im not exactly sure I know how to use an model, but there are plenty of tutorials around...I guess I can opt for the écorché? Thanks Chris2Balls
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by: