Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Request: Super Princess Peach tilesets and backgrounds
Can anyone rip the tile-sets of all the worlds from Super Princess Peach?
Thanked by:
If I'd played it I'd give it a shot. I've been wanting to play it for a while now though so if nobody does it by that time then I'll do it.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
You can do it if you want. Smile
Thanked by:
I can help if you need it, puggsoy! Smile
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: puggsoy
You can just go ahead and do it without me if you want, I might not play it for a while and I only rip from games that I've already played. Partly because I don't want to spoil stuff for myself (especially if I'm planning to play it eventually), and partly because then I know when and where to find what I need.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
So... if puggsoy's backing out... will you do it, Shiyadezubuzu? Smile
Thanked by:
I'll see what I can do.

Thanked by: puggsoy, Ton, Garamonde
Ok. Good luck. Smile
Thanked by:
Hey LooneyTunerIan, you have private messaging disabled, I can't PM you. Tongue

Thanked by:
Aw, man. Sad Hang on, I'll try and get it enabled.
Thanked by:
I know it's bad to double post, if it's especially my topic, but...

I got some bad news. Sad

I'm afraid my request will have to canceled.

Shiyadezubuzu said that he was going to move on to his other projects, and he said that he'd rip the whole levels as maps instead of background rips and tile sets. So... in order to get his other projects moving, I told him he doesn't have to do it anymore.

The real reason I made this request was to see the backgrounds section get update: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/supe...index.html

Since there was only a few backgrounds ripped and only 1 tile set has been made, I thought it might be a good idea to see it get updated.

But I guess we'll never see the backgrounds section of Super Princess Peach see anymore background rips or tile sets in the possible future.

Can someone put this at the beginning topic title?: [CANCELED]

I think this request isn't going to work out for anyone after all. Sad
Thanked by:
I never said I cancelled, I said that since you didn't need this for any reason other than submitting it to the site that I wouldn't rush myself with it. I also mentioned the fact that it might be a good option to do full level rips wondering if it would appeal to you more, I still planned on doing the tile rip as well though.

Thanked by:
No, I insist.

If you have more important things to do, then you don't have to do my request anymore. I won't complain.

I'll just have to put my request back on the waiting line. Even if it takes an eternity. This is my decision.
Thanked by:
But, I still plan on doing it! Tongue

Thanked by: Garamonde
All right. But can you do me a favor?

Don't rip the whole levels and merge them with the backgrounds. Keep them separate. That way, You'll be able to easily do the tile-sets with the foregrounds and the make rips out of the backgrounds.
Thanked by: