Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(08-04-2012, 09:47 AM)Dazz Wrote: Doesn't seem to work.

http://i.minus.com/d3NM4xZ6I6bqV/warlock.png
Thanked by:
It's so badly organised that it's 187,872 pixels tall... That is too ridiculous, and paint can't even handle viewing it.

I'm going impose to you that until you organise your sheets properly, we can't accept anything. Sort it out.
Don't give me buts, you do its, or anything. This is my site, and I refuse to accept any of your submissions, and if you continue to make hundreds of topics I will consider it spamming. Yes, they are apparently productive, but they are causing more harm than good at the moment. Because these sheets have no care put into them, and they frankly irritate me.

Your attitude isn't helping the situation either.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by: Garamonde, Previous
(08-04-2012, 10:49 AM)Dazz Wrote: It's so badly organised that it's 187,872 pixels tall... That is too ridiculous, and paint can't even handle viewing it.
It just a large animation. It has many frames. What is wrong with its organization?

(08-04-2012, 10:49 AM)Dazz Wrote: I'm going impose to you that until you organise your sheets properly, we can't accept anything. Sort it out.
What is "properly"? Why your definition of "properly" is the correct one?

(08-04-2012, 10:49 AM)Dazz Wrote: Don't give me buts, you do its, or anything. This is my site, and I refuse to accept any of your submissions, and if you continue to make hundreds of topics I will consider it spamming. Yes, they are apparently productive, but they are causing more harm than good at the moment. Because these sheets have no care put into them, and they frankly irritate me.
You should put it in BIG LETTERS on your site that you are irritated and see people as harmful, because people don't care about YOU and dont edit their sheets to YOUR liking.

(08-04-2012, 10:49 AM)Dazz Wrote: Your attitude isn't helping the situation either.
Hey, friend! I'm not the one, who is "irritated" here. Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
It's organised into one large tower - it is a single column, with no significant demonstration as to where one animation ends and one begins. It is not making use of the space it should, and as such is poorly organised to the specifications which I'm laying out for the site.
Properly is like 98% of the sheets already on the site. If they aren't how you like them, tough titties. This isn't your website, it's mine. My definition of "properly" is the correct one because it is the one designated organisation from the dude who runs the site.

I'm not giving you the time of day after this post. I am going to outright refuse to accept your sheets. This is your last warning about your attitude, because if you continue to be a little shit, I don't see the point in giving you the time of day. I'll just ban you and that'll be that - this is a fun thing to do, and if you are seeing it as just an opportunity to kick and scream at anything the people who are trying to help you say, then why bother? Seriously, why fucking bother?
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by: Garamonde
(08-05-2012, 03:46 AM)Dazz Wrote: It's organised into one large tower - it is a single column, with no significant demonstration as to where one animation ends and one begins.
1. using single row per animation/direction would make it even larger.
2. all frames are of exact WxH size, so it is easy to cut them with a macro
3. if one likes the sprite, he will invest a few minutes in cutting required anim or just picking a single static frame for avatar or signature.

(08-05-2012, 03:46 AM)Dazz Wrote: It is not making use of the space it should, and as such is poorly organised to the specifications which I'm laying out for the site.
That is why people invented PNG. This cool new image format, which compresses unused space.

(08-05-2012, 03:46 AM)Dazz Wrote: Properly is like 98% of the sheets already on the site. If they aren't how you like them, tough titties.
RAR archives with separate unlabeled frames like http://spriters-resource.com/pc_computer...index.html ???

(08-05-2012, 03:46 AM)Dazz Wrote: This isn't your website, it's mine. My definition of "properly" is the correct one because it is the one designated organisation from the dude who runs the site.
You should add this notice to a registration procedure, so people will have time to reconsider joining tSR forums and avoiding being insulted by you.

(08-05-2012, 03:46 AM)Dazz Wrote: I'm not giving you the time of day after this post. I am going to outright refuse to accept your sheets. This is your last warning about your attitude, because if you continue to be a little shit, I don't see the point in giving you the time of day. I'll just ban you and that'll be that - this is a fun thing to do, and if you are seeing it as just an opportunity to kick and scream at anything the people who are trying to help you say, then why bother? Seriously, why fucking bother?
That was just mean Sad I'm sorry for you. Goodbye
Thanked by: