Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Black Wolf's Sheet
THIS TIME THIS HAD BETTER WORK! I hate bothering such nice people...but this will be worth it I promise!!!!!Big Grin
Let me know if this works![Image: pT8NA.png]
Leon says="Shoot them in the head,this is the only way to let the Zombies know you still care about them." POW!
Thanked by:
These customs are extremely lacking and I believe are mostly non decent edits. Also, for future reference, you can't post a sheet in the Custom/Edited section until you have posted it in the Spriting and Pixel Art section to get critique from the other users on the forums. Seriously though, nothing new here, please try 100% customs instead of edits, it will benefit you in more ways than one.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Um...well it was not really suppose to be in this section...I'm new at this,so I'm sorry for putting it in the wroung place.....
Leon says="Shoot them in the head,this is the only way to let the Zombies know you still care about them." POW!
Thanked by:
It's alright, everyone was new at some point! I definitely had my fair share of problems when I first joined. Just try something "custom", we'll help you out! Smile
Also, here's Spriting and Pixel Art.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Moved to S&PA so you can be on your way to improving.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
You probably shouldn't compile tons of things from tons of different things into one sheet. Submit them all separately.
Thanked by:
Maybe you'll improve, look at the sheet in 4-5 years and laugh at it.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
(07-30-2012, 10:08 AM)Black Wolf Wrote: [Image: 2cnjgic.png]

I'm quite sure I've seen these two somewhere before. And I thought I never had to see the old, awful ones again...
Thanked by: