Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A new challenger approaches! (I bet that's the 5000th time you've heard that)
Smile 
Good day, gentlemen! My name is Genogenesis7. I am a very big Mario enthusiast and whatnot. I'm actually an active fangamer over at MFGG, I've been there for quite a while, I'd say. Here's one of my better games. Generally, I love to draw, write, animate, film, and program. But I'll be honest, I'm... not really the best spriter. I suppose I have okay lineart, you know, as I like to draw, but one of my biggest problems is that I have almost no experience in the field of shading. You can see an example of my okay spritework below in my sig, and to a lesser extent, my avatar to the left. But I mostly joined this community so I could learn and grow as I hang out here and whatnot, so with luck we can get along together just fine! Wink Err... hopefully... So what's going on, ma peeps?
[Image: dariC.png][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
Heeeey, welcome to the Resource Community! Genki ^_^

PS: Had to edit the topic title so people coud actually post - Kosheh I have work for you!!!
Thanked by:
Hey, welcome to the Resource, Genogenesis! Indeed, hopefully you can refine your skills here until we can't tell your work from Nintendo's Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Welcome to the resource! Hope you have a lot of fun here (I'm sure you will, dunno why I said 'hope') and hopefully your skills will improve, just like puggsoy said!
Thanked by: puggsoy
(07-22-2012, 05:02 AM)Previous Wrote: PS: Had to edit the topic title so people coud actually post - Kosheh I have work for you!!!

That's not even a bug. Our new user made his topic title way too long; the topic title expands by 4 characters when you make a reply, so all you can do really is be a mod and make the topic title shorter. Ded

also hi guy
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
(07-22-2012, 08:29 AM)Kosheh Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 05:02 AM)Previous Wrote: PS: Had to edit the topic title so people coud actually post - Kosheh I have work for you!!!

That's not even a bug. Our new user made his topic title way too long; the topic title expands by 4 characters when you make a reply, so all you can do really is be a mod and make the topic title shorter. Ded

also hi guy

lol sorry about that. Genki ^_^

Maybe you should decrease the word limit or something. Also, thanks for the greetings, everyone! I hope to be an active contributor soon enough!
[Image: dariC.png][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
Happy Birt...
oh, this is a welcoming thread! Ouch! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy yourself and don't brake any rules!
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: puggsoy