Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bradstream ♣
TOTALLY ORIGINAL, M'KAY!

In this here special livestream, You could see me sprite or play games(also, you can see me utterly fail in the games...).

You could also recommend games too! I'll play them for sure! Only GBA, SNES, and N64 stuff if that's okay Cool

I hope I'm interesting...
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Done streaming!! Tongue

EDIT: [Image: 3G7Xe.png] What I worked on
Hopefully next time I'll happen to be on my PC so I can actually watch for awhile! It kept getting slower and slower and at one point I got an unresponsive script notice so my laptop can't really handle it...
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by: recme, Zadaben, Garamonde
Seriously I wouldn't be surprised if this goes on until having everybody has a stream and it becomes a requirement to sign up to the forum.

(Not saying that in a bad way, btw.)
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: recme, Garamonde
Why are you using card symbols in your thread names?? A star is clearly not a card symbol, you all ruined everything ;___;

(i'm joking, everything is fine! glad people is interested in streaming now Cutec)

i am very influent, am i....
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
(07-22-2012, 12:15 AM)recolorme Wrote: Done streaming!! Tongue

EDIT: [Image: 3G7Xe.png] What I worked on

Why do you all stream so late in the day Cry

I didn't get to see you sprite me Cry
Thanked by:
(07-22-2012, 07:58 AM)Gors Wrote: Why are you using card symbols in your thread names?? A star is clearly not a card symbol, you all ruined everything ;___;

H-how could I not use a heart?
Thanked by: Virt, Gors, recme, Kami
Livestream now! Might be a little short but whatever Tongue.

Link is the first post and you can request me sprites now if you want~
Thanked by:
(07-22-2012, 07:58 AM)Gors Wrote: Why are you using card symbols in your thread names?? A star is clearly not a card symbol, you all ruined everything ;___;

i just used a diamond because nothing else in the Character Map really fit [Image: E2Nka.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde
(07-22-2012, 11:21 AM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote:

i just used a diamond because nothing else in the Character Map really fit [Image: E2Nka.gif]
Crappy uses his own smilies again, just look at that stache. Tongue
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
Streamin now~
Thanked by:
Livestream over~

What I worked on: [Image: 5Lnr9.png]
Streaming time~
Thanked by:
[Image: fdeNF.png]
done with the stream. hope you all enjoyed!!
STREAM TIME~~
Thanked by: