Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Whew! (TSR July 20, 2012)
Hey guys, long time, no see!
It's been a nutty few months with me moving and not having a steady room/internet connection/schedule, but I managed to get something done anyway.

The bulk of this is Mario RPG stuff. That's what you do when you have no internet to distract you.
"But Ton, how are you updating then?" you ask?
I'm using my brother's computer, which has a broken keyboard. So my choices are the working computer with no internet, or the one with internet, but no keyboard.

But anyway, this has bumped SMRPG to my biggest contribution on the site, knocking DKC2 down a peg, so that's cool, right? Enjoy!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Nice one, Ton!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Ton
Nice. I instantly recognized Shishkaboss from Kid Chameleon Tongue
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Is that the boss's name? It was just labeled "Boss" in the topic.
Thanked by:
Yeah, that's the name, I think it's mentioned in the game itself. So yeah, I'd advise to change the name. I'm pretty sure it isn't the only boss in the game, I remember others like the Lion Lord, although if it was the only one then "Boss" would be an acceptable name for the sheet.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Actually the boss is called Heady Metal, Shishkaboss is the name of level you fight a version on, along with Boomerang Bosses, Bagel Brothers, and Plethora.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: Previous, puggsoy
What is left from Mario RPG? The spells? Firewall and Static E could use ripping with vSNES (I know you hate it, harharhar).
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Shade, Ton
All this Mario RPG stuff!
I...I think I'm going to cry! Cry
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Yeah, the spells, title screen, and a few miscellaneous scenes/areas like Vista Hill.
Thanked by:
Nice post...............
Thanked by:
Nice spam post. I'm almost sure you're a spambot looking at your sig. but I'll wait 'til you post again before banning unless anyone feels I should do it now. Either way I'm warning him~
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Ton
I don't see an update on the tSR page by the way, unless this is a just a declaration of a crap load of stuff being uploaded - which is also cool.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
This is an old update, bumped by spam, Dazz has already done another update since this one. If you scroll down a bit you'll see it.
Thanked by: Garamonde