Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wallmaster & Floormaster, Minish Cap
I've finally got around to ripping the sprites for Wallmaster & Floormaster, One of my friends needed it so I ripped it, I though it would go to waste so I'm submitting it here.
Sprite Sheet:
[Image: ZtS4b.png]

Here's the Icon as well:
[Image: ZwJ0F.png]
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

How many monsters are left in the game?

btw, nice work =)
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: Kami
Thanks,
I know mulldozer is missing, as well as Darknut, I've ripped mulldozer, but I haven't gotten around to organising him yet.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]

Thanked by:
I prefer Wind Waker's Floor Masters, but still great job!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Kami
(07-19-2012, 04:05 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I prefer Wind Waker's Floor Masters, but still great job!
I tried spriting them earlier in the week, but I got bored with it, and you can't put many details into something that thin easily.

Thanked by:
So is this accepted or declined? There was just an update and this seems to be missing. Tongue

Sorry if I'm a little impatient.

Thanked by:
The sheet's fine, just gotta give us time to get to it. I don't feel like uploading it because I just made a gigantic update a few days ago.
Thanked by:
Sorry about that then.

Thanked by:
(07-19-2012, 01:40 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: How many monsters are left in the game?

btw, nice work =)

I haven't seen a Helmasaur around. I checked the page here; it seems Mazaal, Scissor Beetle, Ball & Chain Soldier, Armos, Bombarossa, Gibdo, Bow Moblin (though I found one here), Madderpillar, Floor Trap and Wizzrobes are missing as well. Zelda Dungeon has a pretty good enemy list.
I was thinking of ripping the Helmasaur actually, though I used cheats on my MC Emulator save, and ended up back at the start... Sorry for going off-topic, but I don't suppose anyone has a completed (or near) save file I can have?
Thanked by:
I have the helmasaur ripped but not optimalized, same goes with my Muldozer and Ball n' Chain soildier.

I have a save file, saved in the room in front of the first darknut miniboss battle. IDK where I put the save file though.

Also, when I rip the sprites on the VBA, I uses a special tool for it. Tongue

Thanked by:
What tool'd that be? Tongue
Thanked by:
Windy's VBA-M Ripper from zfgc.com, It's pretty much a beefed up VBA that specializes in ripping sprites and such, it still has all of the same features as the VBA. The tool works for all GBA games. Tongue

Edit: It also doesn't require other programs to rip the sprites since it makes a folder and places the ripped frames into it.

Thanked by: Garamonde
Got it up now! So, can you link me to that enhanced VBA because I can't find it on that site. Tongue
Thanked by:
Heres the link:http://zfgc.com/index.php/projects/items/view/15

Thanked by: Garamonde
I don't understand any of that description. Blank
Thanked by: Previous