Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
DIGI, DIGI, DIGIGIGIGIGIMON [TSR 7/16/2012]
Old Mc. Digimon had a Digi-Farm...okay that's enough of that. Here I present to you today the biggest update we have had for months! 300+ sheets, people! You've gotta be AWESOME to reach such a number in such a short time! Tongue Half of it is thanks to the last of the amazing Digimon World DS ripping project! Many of those Digimon were submitted from myself, so you get to see my rips for a change, how great is that? Big Grin

And of course there's a gazillion, billion, heck maybe even a trillion other radular things to go with that: SNES fighting game stages, some Marvel super heroes, more Kirby Mass Attack, and so much more! All these things are really a sight to behold, and I enjoyed uploading every last one of them! I hope you guys will continue being a bunch of cool peoples and come back next time I have an update, because I never know what I'm gonna have! Wink
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
People might kill me for this, but the badass mech's name is Dear Blanche Neige, not Fatum. Aside from that tidbit, nice update!
Thanked by:
Where are my stuff? I saw you thanked it.
That's why I leaved this site for once (not only that site, this happens every site for me).

No prob if I receive reputation -1 cause of this post, most of people have lots for being in off-topic forums than submit stuff. Some people stole my things, so when I rip something for u64 or something, I already upload here. I hope this don't take 1year as previous submissions I did last year.

I also sent a PM for you and didn't even received a reply. Nice.
Don't means it's a mod it don't replies, I'm also a staff on another site.
Thanked by:
I meant to upload your stuff. I'll go do it now.
Thanked by:
(07-16-2012, 09:07 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I meant to upload your stuff. I'll go do it now.

Thanks, if can put in the update page too.
Sorry the rude ask, but something I have problems is really see everything (who thanks, who views the page, etc).

Okay thanks, I think you can put in the next update, or try to edit the most recent update.
Thanked by:
Unfortunately I can't edit this into the current update, but it'll be there in my next update.
Thanked by:
Okay so, sorry anyways.
About the translation I did in the suggestions, it's almost done. Just the 4th pic now (JUL helped me).
When done, I call you to close the thread
Thanked by:
What the [redacted]

Excuse me but that's just so [redacted] awfully rude.

Don't complain about such things - we're all normal people with normal lives next to doing work for TSR. Be considerate and have some patience. Don't demand things. Thank you very much...

What I was originally going to write before I stumbled about this.

Did I read "DIG"? I'm pretty sure I just read "DIG"... Oh! Oh... okay. Ouch!

Regardless, it's an amazing update! Mighty Jetters, you're doing your job really well. Genki ^_^
Nice update, I see my singular AW: DS submission there squished between all the other DS sheets. Hopefully I can eventually get on a roll with it and maybe even have a noticeable amount of sheets in a single update Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde
(07-17-2012, 12:04 AM)Previous Wrote: Did I read "DIG"? I'm pretty sure I just read "DIG"... Oh! Oh... okay. Ouch!

Sorry Previous, I can't upload sprites from you game since it only features original characters. Ouch!

(07-17-2012, 12:04 AM)Previous Wrote: Regardless, it's an amazing pdate! Mighty Jetters, you're doing your job really well. Genki ^_^

Thanks Previous, that means a lot to me! Big Grin
Thanked by: Previous, puggsoy, Ton
@Gaia, no, it is Fatum
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde
Now I am confused. Are you sure the sources are correct? :X
Thanked by:
Source
Well, as sure as one who doesn't play can be, I guess.
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde
Just confirming with a gameplay screencap. The following battle shows Perfectio with the sprite shown on the sheet

[Image: na7rG.png]

Thanked by: Garamonde
Let me just say, I'm glad you put these up, Jetters, and not me. Wink
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: puggsoy, Garamonde