Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ヨ!That means"Yo!"
Hello. I've been registered for a while but never introduced myself. I'm not much of a spriter beyond recoloring or slightly editing old FF models. I really like websites that have a pixel-y, 8/16-bit look, however, so I came here to learn. I live in Japan. よろしく!
The JRPG Club: Video game reviews for Japanese learners
Thanked by:
J-Japan!!

Anyways, welcome! I hope you learn a lot while you're here! Have a nice stay!
Thanked by:
by FF, do you mean Final Fantasy or Final Fight

on a more serious note, welcome to the Spriters Resource Community! this is a pretty great place and i'm sure you're enjoy being here. Smile
Thanked by:
i suddenly like this guy
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Welcome to TSR, cappazushi! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here!
Even if you aren't the artistic type, there are lots of discussion threads so you can still hang around and have fun with us. Wink
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Hey cappazushi! It's nice to have you in our community. You seem to have decent grasp of English so this will make communication easier.

Have a nice time on tSR!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Thanks everyone. You sure are friendly.

(07-04-2012, 11:47 PM)Gors Wrote: Hey cappazushi! It's nice to have you in our community. You seem to have decent grasp of English so this will make communication easier.

I'm an ex-pat English teacher! Cry Not a Ninja!
Thanked by:
Hey cappazushi, welcome to the Resource! I've seen you around a bit, hope you enjoy it here!

Japan is pretty admired here, what with it being the centrepoint of both anime/manga and gaming, so don't be surprised if you get barraged by questions or anything Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde, Virt
Bring it on. I will answer the pants off of your questions. However, you'll have to go to sleep, and then wake up before you can see them.

I'm like Santa.