Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Cartoon Network Universe : Fusionfall (Servers are shut down forever project is over)
Here is the game icon

[Image: 2v10nx2.png]

This thread is for the MMORPG Cartoon Network : Fusion Fall, i will post how i ripped these models,

what you will nead

1 3D Via Printscreen
2 3D Studio Max 2008 or 2009
3 Blender 2.49 or above

Here's a tutorial of how to get 3DXMl files converted into the correct model format, . obj, with a .mtl file would be preferred

http://www.zapotlanejo.info/paperpokes/3dxmltut/

Note when i had to fix the Blossom model i had 3 issues to fix on her don't know if it's the same for the rest of the characters ^^

1 when i ripped her all the custom Avatar characters around me got ripped with her as well as a huge portion of the map, which made the model programs lag due to having 700000 vertices and faces.

2 Blossom had at least 200 extra vertices attached to her model which i had to get rid of.

3 Blossom had an whole mesh wrapped around her model so i had to get rid of that as well to make the model perfect,

this took the whole day,

Here's the first model enjoy ^^

Big Icon

[Image: atqb91.png]

http://www.mediafire.com/?ro48q9tfrm38iaq

Small Icon

[Image: 33jtzs2.png]

i'll wait for Peardian to see if Blossom's acceptable before i start ripping more ^^

Also new rule you may only have your claim up to 1 month then it is deleated
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Claiming Numbah 4, Numbah 3 and the Toilenator!
I LOVE KND!
Thanked by: Garamonde
Aw man, I wish I could join this, I'd be ripping all the Foster's Home characters. Sad
Good luck you guys!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: senjen, Ton, Ploaj
Do you know a good place to find the characters because the game is kinda unclear and bland at times.
Walk to Person -> Mission -> Walk back to Person -> Mission -> Walk to other Person -> Mission... that's kinda bland and boring, but oh well, the game looks nice Smile
I think I'm going to cheat if I can't find the Numbah's.
Thanked by:
well i haven't played much of the game since i am at level 5 but near the start before you make an alliance with a one of the cartoon network characters quite a few of the cartoon network characters appear there including most of the KND Characters except for father and toilenator they appear later ingame
Thanked by:
Neat! Claiming Wilt, Eduardo, and T.O.M., if I can find him.
On a boat. At night. In space. Etc.
Just came to say who ever is ripping these models should fix all of them since most of them look nothing like the actual show characters.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: alexmach1, Gaia, Garamonde
@Sexy Bastard there are miniature little sidekick version's of these character's called nano's that look like the show's character designs ^^, for now we are ripping the NPC's

@ Shadowelecman T.O.M can be found in the same spot where you make your first alliance as well ^^

also guys if i missed putting any cartoon network characters that are in this game please let me know and i will add them to the list ^^
(07-03-2012, 07:32 PM)senjen Wrote: @ Shadowelecman T.O.M can be found in the same spot where you make your first alliance as well ^^
Alright, thanks. Also, I've run into a bit of trouble involving 3D Via Printscreen. I can't find a download link... well, anywhere. It seems the company took down the page that linked to the program. Do you have any mirrors that I could use?
Thanked by:
alright here's a mirror for 3D via printscreen http://web.archive.org/web/2011071704250.../3d-xml/1/

good luck ripping everyone and remember have fun ^^
Thanked by: Shadowelecman
(07-03-2012, 08:52 PM)senjen Wrote: alright here's a mirror for 3D via printscreen http://web.archive.org/web/2011071704250.../3d-xml/1/

good luck ripping everyone and remember have fun ^^

Fun? Well... yeah, okay ^^
Thanks for the mirror!
Thanked by:
Hey senjen, I've hit a bit of a snag... again.
I started up Fusionfall, found Eduardo, and tried to use Printscreen on him. It didn't work. I then tried another application and Printscreen worked fine... then I tried another and it didn't work again.
How did you manage to get Printscreen to work with Fusionfall? Is there a trick you use, or is my Printscreen buggy?
Thanked by:
did you install both 3D via printscreen and 3D XML player? and did you press F10 to capture the model that you wanted? When you activated 3D via printscreen cause every time you restart your computer you have to re activate 3D via printscreen
Thanked by:
(07-03-2012, 11:21 PM)senjen Wrote: did you install both 3D via printscreen and 3D XML player? and did you press F10 to capture the model that you wanted? When you activated 3D via printscreen cause every time you restart your computer you have to re activate 3D via printscreen

I did all of that. My problem is that when I push the button, nothing happens. I changed what button I needed to press, but it still didn't work. I'm opening the game with Internet Explorer, are you opening it a different way?
Oh, and thanks for being patient with the new guy. I appreciate the help ^^;
Thanked by:
well i am playing the game with google chrome and my capture key is F10, also did you try pressing your capture key twice in a row? cause when i did it for the first time nothing happened when i pressed the capture key once, when i double clicked it worked ^^, also do have direct X installed on your computer as well?
Thanked by: Shadowelecman