Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello folks
Hi guys.

Found this community completely by chance, but it seemed like a friendly place to be, so here I am saying hello.

I've done a fair amount of 3d modelling & animating, but still very much learning. So maybe I can learn a few tricks here and share a few.
Thanked by:
Howdy Art, welcome to the Resource! Your modelling and animating will surely be magnified by the help of the knowledgeable people here Big Grin

In any case I hope you enjoy your time here!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Cheers Puggsoy.

Hopefully I'll be able to give out as much as I learn. Seems to be a fair few skillful folks here.
Thanked by: puggsoy
Welcome Art!
Enjoy your stay, read the rules, e.t.c.

I believe "Model Discussion" is where you can post custom models, so maybe you could show off a few things!
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: puggsoy, Garamonde
Cheers and hi Sh@de.

Yep, reading the rules was the first thing I did before signing up.

Thanks for the welcome.
you seem like a good member! we, tsr, welcome you and hope you have a good time here!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde
(06-28-2012, 01:54 PM)Art Wrote: Yep, reading the rules was the first thing I did before signing up.

I love people like this. Big Grin
Anyhow, welcome to TSR, Art! Please enjoy your stay here!
I hope to see some of your three-dimensional creations! Wink
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanks Gors, & Mighty Jetters. Really appreciate the welcome.

Yeah, I was thinking I would give/upload some character models I've made, for you guys to see and use. I'll make sure I know the protocol for doing that before I upload anything though.
Thanked by: Garamonde
Y-you actually read the rules before signing up here??

+1
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Welcome to tSR community, Art! You sound like a really enthusiastic member! Big Grin

Feel free to ask for any help if you need any in the Questions, Info, and Tutorials section! Tongue
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: